Betting Tips & Predictions

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm making a lot of money betting on the Brazilian championship. Anyone else bet on the BR championship?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Tennis - ATP "Rome"

Nishioka Y. vs Kecmanovic M.

Prediction - 2, odd 1.43 at unibet

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Champions League

Dynamo Kiev vs AZ

Kiev to qualify @1.95

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For today I'm going for:
  • PAOK (Gre) - Benfica (Por) Benfica to win@ 1.74 on Unibet
Benfica was quite active on transfer market(they've spent like 100 mil euro, while keeping all their important players...); I've also watched Paok in their 1-0 win against Larissa and I wasn't impressed, so for sure with no spectators here Benfica is big favorite to win this in 90 minutes...

GLGL all with your bets!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • PAOK (Gre) - Benfica (Por) Benfica to win@ 1.74 on Unibet
I watched the entire game and Benfica is really really unlucky to trail in this encounter, so I'll go with a live bet here(67' - Paok leads 1-0):
  • Benfica to advance to the next round @ 2.75 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Dynamo Kiev vs AZ

Kiev to qualify @1.95

[/LIST]I watched the entire game and Benfica is really really unlucky to trail in this encounter, so I'll go with a live bet here(67' - Paok leads 1-0):
  • Benfica to advance to the next round @ 2.75 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets!

Kiev > Benfica ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I didn't pick the right match to watch and bet on, sigh... I mean it's quite unfair when a team controls the game and has lots of chances to score, while the other pretty much only defends, score a lucky goal- I manage to place another bet on the match- and soon another counterattack and the 2nd goal... but that's football and why we love it.
I stopped watching after Paok's 2nd goal and I see the match ended 2-1, so I guess I wasn't wrong with my prediction that Benfica will score lol... hopefully I'll turn it around in the next few days as we'll have lots of matches tomorrow and Thursday :)

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Champions League betting today:

Dynamo Kyiv or Draw + Total >1.5
PAOK to score
AA Gent to score

My odds for this fourfold were 3.38

I am very happy to win this one. :elefant:

Last edited:
S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the bets are running in the plays of the lubertadores cup because there are the best games at 2.5 goals

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Ferencvaros vs Dinamo Zagreb

Ferencvaros over 4.5 corners @2.12

Both sides are in great shape as they've won 4 and 5 consecutive games so unfortunately (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end here ...
Still Zagreb have conceded in each of the last 3 games while Ferencvaros have scored in each of the last 5 incl 2+ goals in each of the last 4 matches.
Teams also met in CL last year when first leg in Croatia was 1:1 so Zagreb would win 4:0 in Hungary but in that game hosts did collect 8 corners ...
Therefore eventhough this being single-leg fixture this time i still hope that hosts dont just park the bus for 90 minutes and instead try to attack aswell so hopefully can collect few corners here ...

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Both sides are in great shape as they've won 4 and 5 consecutive games so unfortunately (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end here ...
Still Zagreb have conceded in each of the last 3 games while Ferencvaros have scored in each of the last 5 incl 2+ goals in each of the last 4 matches.
Teams also met in CL last year when first leg in Croatia was 1:1 so Zagreb would win 4:0 in Hungary but in that game hosts did collect 8 corners ...
Therefore eventhough this being single-leg fixture this time i still hope that hosts dont just park the bus for 90 minutes and instead try to attack aswell so hopefully can collect few corners here ...

Very good points... and very nice odds

I don't have it to play corners, so I'm thinking to play 2+ goals for this game or maybe both to score.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best predictions are those that can be had when choosing whether both teams will score or not, after that you cannot expect more from the plays since you can not lose or win

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Very good points... and very nice odds

I don't have it to play corners, so I'm thinking to play 2+ goals for this game or maybe both to score.

Wouldnt be surprised if Zagreb wins again 4:0 in Hungary like they did last year though without leaving hosts any chance whatsoever :bebored:

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi there!For today i`ll change my bet and its gonna be for cards not for corners!Everyone is watching france League 1 and there are too many cards for the teams!The games are too rough and the referees shows too much!So the game is
PSG vs Metz (Build a bet in Bet365)
Over 0 cards for PSG in the match
Over 1 cards for Metz in the match
Odd 1.83

Good Luck

laifstaile

laifstaile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lokomotiv Gorna Oryahovitsa - Ludogorets Razgrad B...live bet unibet

Ludogorets Razgrad B odd 5,60 is leading 0-1 and is second in league....other team is dead last....i went for it

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For today I picked the match FC Midtjylland – Young Boys Berna and went for BTS and Over 2.5 goals in the match @ 2.00 on Unibet

I expect an entertaining encounter here with both teams scoring at least one goal and either team to manage to qualify for the next round...

GLGL all with your bets!

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Parlay Bets... :)

B36 Torshavn (Fai) VS TNS (Wal)
BTS YES

Midtjylland (Den) VS Young Boys (Sui)
BTS YES

Attachments

• BTS YES.png
    BTS YES.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 30
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

What a weird game this has been. Hosts went 1:0 up inside 120 seconds only to concede less than 60 seconds later ... Anway they got their fifth corner around 80-min mark so that's good i guess :cool:

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Parlay Bets... :)

BTS YES

BTS YES

Result....

1 - 1

3 - 0

lost... :ahhhhh:

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi there!For today i`ll change my bet and its gonna be for cards not for corners!Everyone is watching France League 1 and there are too many cards for the teams!The games are too rough and the referees shows too much!So the game is
PSG vs Metz (Build a bet in Bet365)
Over 0 cards for PSG in the match
Over 1 cards for Metz in the match
Odd 1.83

Good Luck
Won 3-2 yellow cards!Around 65 min in the game was in GREEN!!!:D

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips