Betting Tips & Predictions

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a709d3a2b3fe95476a0701ff2caba8c2.png

Despite of Clippers be favorite, this odds paying well. The chance of Denver to win the third match depends on Jamal to have another great match! I bet some value here!

What do you think?

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Auger-Aliassime F. - Thiem D. Thiem AH(-1.5 sets)@ 1.91 on Unibet

The young Canadian had his chances in the 1st set(he came back from a break down and seemed to have a slight advantage at the end of the set) but after that Thiem took control of the match 6-7, 1-6, 1-6...

For today I just played something from UEFA Nations League:
  • Belgium-Iceland Belgium AH(-1.5)@ 1.58 on Unibet
GLGL all with you bets!

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The young Canadian had his chances in the 1st set(he came back from a break down and seemed to have a slight advantage at the end of the set) but after that Thiem took control of the match 6-7, 1-6, 1-6...
:top:

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today some good games:
france to win + both sides to score
Belgium to win and under 3 goals
portugal to win
England to win

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi there!Today i picked 3 games for over corners!
Iceland 4 Deild:KA Asvellir vs Hamar over 10.5 corners asian line on 1.8(Bet365).this is my main pick and i`ll go with bigger bet here something like 5/10
Next one is again from the same division :KH Hlidarendi vs Arborg over 10 corners asian line on 1.9(bet365)
The other one is from finland:SJK vs FK Inter over 9.5 corners asian line on 1.9(bet365)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With Nole out due to that stupid reaction :mad:, Thiem is (IMO) in great position to win his 1st Grand Slam and he looked in great shape in the first week here(not the toughest opponents in his 3 matches but I guess all the tennis lovers know that when the Austrian is in great form it doesn't really matter the name of his opponent)... I've also seen the matches played by the young Canadian too and he could have easily be out in the 1st round against Monteiro(a clay court player...)- the Brazilian was just the better player no doubt in my mind and I considered myself really lucky after the match ended as I actually had a small combo with the Canadian on it... Andy Murray unfortunately can't get back to be one of the 'Big Four', while Moutet didn't look like a good tennis player- he couldn't serve, lots of easy unforced errors, he couldn't stay in the rallies... I didn't see many of his previous matches but he doesn't look like a Top 100 ATP player...
After a while it doesn't seem noisy at first to comment this match which is came short of expectations; as i see, you are well aware about Canadian tennis player, that's good; so, no point to talk much about him, just want to say that I consider him a progressive young player who became the youngest player in history to qualify for an ATP Challenger main draw at 14-and-a-half-year-old and the second-youngest to win multiple ATP Challenger titles...Ok, now he is twenty years old and participating ATP, it's another story you may say to me, moreover, no reason to discuss about him in this US OPEN as well as about his countryman Shapovalov who lost yesterday too...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Oh look we are still shite :)
I believe it is now 10 games without a win and 7 without a goal ...
My expectation was that visiting team will score a goal, but it is evident that not this time...
So, we resume a normal football existence at this point; What are we in for next? Premier League, LaLiga...Let's buzz for a while...:icon_boun

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My expectation was that visiting team will score a goal, but it is evident that not this time...
So, we resume a normal football existence at this point; What are we in for next? Premier League, LaLiga...Let's buzz for a while...:icon_boun

Why would anyone ever expect us to score a goal i'll never understand :dontknow:
Anyway what's next? What about thursday's only Europa League game ... Still waiting for odds to come out first though ...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anyway what's next? What about thursday's only Europa League game ... Still waiting for odds to come out first though ...
Oh, I see, you want run the Estonians ragged.... :p

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anyway what's next? What about thursday's only Europa League game ...
just figured out today there is one match in Europa League...match will start in 1.5 hour...:confused:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
maybe because of

;)

Like we cant even score away vs San Marino then how we'd do that vs teams who arent weaker than us when we are going to play with 10 defenders lol

As for all kind of stastics then yeah this list is like endless:
10 games without a win
7 without a goal
5 consecutive defeats
Last time when falling 0:1 behind actually getting smth from match - sept 2013 vs Holland ...
Goalless and winless in 5 consecutive awaygames (D1L4)
Winless in 9 homegames (D1L8)
5 consecutive defeats at home incl last 3 to nil - this also includes game vs 10-man germany -.-

And as for tomorrow's Kalju vs Mura game (which is played in Hungary) then you probably dont know that - Mura have no corona-positives this time as all their 51 tests were negative while Kalju cant use their strongest squad cause they had like 14 players in contact with that player who was tested positive first ... So they have to rely on youngsters and so therefore i wouldn't surprised if they get their biggest european defeat here (current one is by 4 goals - against Plzen 0:4 & 2:6)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Like we cant even score away vs San Marino then how we'd do that vs teams who arent weaker than us when we are going to play with 10 defenders lol
As for all kind of stastics then yeah this list is like endless:
10 games without a win
7 without a goal
5 consecutive defeats
Last time when falling 0:1 behind actually getting smth from match - sept 2013 vs Holland ...
Goalless and winless in 5 consecutive awaygames (D1L4)
Winless in 9 homegames (D1L8)
5 consecutive defeats at home incl last 3 to nil - this also includes game vs 10-man Germany -.-
Good point!
But Lithuania somehow did it...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Like i described in other thread then one site gave me today 30 free spins from which i won 4.20 and 5.- in real money so i decided to make these 2 bets (second one is 1st half over 0.5 goals combo) ...

Attachments

• 20200909_192155283.jpg
    20200909_192155283.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200909_192654830.jpg
    20200909_192654830.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 31
BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Belgium-Iceland Belgium AH(-1.5)@ 1.58 on Unibet

Belgium won easily- 5:1 :cool:

For today I'll go with a match from NBA:
  • Denver Nuggets - Los Angeles Clippers LA Clippers(-5.5 pts)@ 1.64 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My 2 of the 3 football bets for thursday (3rd one is coming whenever odds come out ...)

HIFK - HJK: HJK -1 AH @2
Örebro vs Malmö: Malmö -1 AH @1.72

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, tell me to put the express trains profitably?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips