Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Champions League

Barcelona vs Bayern

Barca to qualify @2.59

Cause why not should Messi play twister with Boateng yet again and Lewa goes M.I.A lol

E: And another bet from finland

Inter Turku vs HIFK

HIFK over 1 goals @2.70

Last edited:
T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Today in Champions League

Barcelona vs Bayern

Barca to qualify @2.59

Cause why not should Messi play twister with Boateng yet again and Lewa goes M.I.A lol

I agree with you Risto!The odds are to good for a try!I don`t understand how the bookis make such a different betwen these two teams!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My consideration for today.

I qm going to bet on Messi or Lewindowski to score in a full time match and Bayern to win this match.
This game will telecast here on 0:30 am on 15th.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona - Bayern
Individual total Bayern over 1.5

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi there mates,for today i`m picking a game from Iceland
KR Reykjavik vs
FH Hafnarfjordur ! The tip is over 10.5 cornners in the game with odds around 1.72(Bet365)!In Iceland there are makeing many corners and these two teams are playing offensive style with many corners so i hope to make it!Good luck today!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I just placed a bet on Bayern to win in 90 minutes against Barca @ 2.02 on Unibet

I don't really like to place bets against Messi but I've seen all the games Barca played after the season resumed and I wasn't impressed at all- I was even disappointed they've lost the title in La Liga and of course how they've played against some 'easy' opponents like Celta or Osasuna... also Messi might be slightly injured for tonight's encounter(some problems at the left leg after the game vs Napoli- he even trained with a pretty big bandage...); while on the other hand Bayern plays really good football(especially the attack looks amazing with Lewa in great form) and it's no surprise for me that they have like 20 wins in a row. It's football and anything can happen but I honestly expect an easy win for Bayern- maybe a 3:1 win or something like that so we can enjoy a really entertaining game too :)

GLGL all with your bets!

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no need to bet , its kind a ruining the life

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My betting consideration-

Cska Moscow to beat Tambov
Man City to win 1st half and most corners as well.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League. Manchester City - Lyon. Lyon pass further, oods 7.8

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no need to bet , its kind a ruining the life

Like everything in life, there can be pros and cons for betting too... I won't go too much into the subject but I will say that if you have good discipline, good bankroll management and you actually put some work into analyzing the events you bet on you can be successful...

Back on-topic, it really was an easy win for Bayern yesterday and what a game it was- WOW just WOW... I never would have thought Barca can lose against any team 2-8... for today I expect an easy win for Man City and I can't wait to see how a semifinal against Bayern will be like :cool:

• Manchester City - Lyon Man City AH(-1.5)@ 1.58 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi there mates,for today i`m picking a game from Iceland
KR Reykjavik vs
FH Hafnarfjordur ! The tip is over 10.5 cornners in the game with odds around 1.72(Bet365)!In Iceland there are makeing many corners and these two teams are playing offensive style with many corners so i hope to make it!Good luck today!

WIN 12 Corners

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian championship. Premier League. Lokomotiv Moscow - Krasnodar, Lokomotiv Moscow total (over 1.5), 2.59

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Montenegro

Podgorica vs Titograd

Over 2 goals @1.86

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi there.For today i`m going to bet on Man city and Lion for over 3 goals in the game with odds 1.675(Bet365)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Under s when nba playoffs start could be lucrative depending the exact numbers per game but something to look at

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in sweden

Hammarby vs Elfsborg

Elfsborg over 1.0 goals @1.67
Elfsborg over 4 corners @1.78

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips