Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For today I went for a 'safe' bet to get back on winning ways:
  • Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Basel Shakhtar to qualify@ 1.42 on Unibet
I also think that in the other quarterfinal match- Wolves vs Sevilla- we'll see a really close encounter between 2 well organised defensive teams and most likely we won't see more than 1 or 2 goals in it(U 2.5 goals@ 1.47)... also, if I would have to pick a team that will advance into the next round I'd go with Sevilla to qualify@ 1.55...
GLGL all with your bets!
Well done Man!:congrats:

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wednesday
Atalanta vs PSG
PSG @2.06 (in 90 mins)
Eventhough i make this bet i still want to see them out. So guess it's time for another win-win case cause if they win i get money and should they fail then they are indeed out or game will be 30 minutes longer ...
It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but I didn't expect such odds for both teams.
Atalanta was running team and played out all the way through Serie A which is more than can be said in regard of Saint-Germain....
So far as you said it is "win-win case" betting, but your underlying wish is very well-liked by me because they are good solid team.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG looks good but Atalanta is more experienced at this level. I would just watch this match as I have beaten by wrong data supplied in Russian Table Tennis today.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's see, for fun I played Atalanta to win.

Also Malmo to win and over 2,5 goals

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well done Man!:congrats:

Thanks @RedGnom, yesterday was a really good day $$$ :cool:

Let's see if we can continue the good run with a bet on Atalanta vs PSG- initially I wanted to back PSG to win at (IMO) great odds but only if Mbappe started the match(he's on the bench and will most likely play if needed), so I'll take a bit 'safer' bet:
  • PSG to qualify@ 1.52 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What an extra time can do to you if the luck is at your side was shown by PSG today.
Atalanta took 6 yellow cards but could not save 2 goals in last 5 minutes.
What is lotted can not be blotted.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Wednesday

Atalanta vs PSG

PSG @2.06 (in 90 mins)

Eventhough i make this bet i still want to see them out. So guess it's time for another win-win case cause if they win i get money and should they fail then they are indeed out or game will be 30 minutes longer ...

Guess i can try this method atleast one more time :bebored:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thursday bets ...

As there are 6 leaguegames in sweden starting at the same time i decided to put all of them to one betslip by taking over 1.5 goals in each match with total odds 3.54 or so ...

And one more serious bet:

Leipzig vs Atletico:

Atletico to qualify @1.62

If i remember correctly then Atletico last lost like 5-6 months ago before coronabreak when Real beated them 1:0 since then it's been only wins & draws ... Ofc they have 2 players out thanks to Corona but i'd say Leipzig missing Werner is bigger problem. Also during the last 5 seasons Atletico CL journey was ended 4 times by to team who had Ronaldo with the only exception coming when they won Europa League and this year guess who is out already so ...

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
very unlucky Neymar did not score the 1st goal :(((

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi, for today i have stopped on the UCL game Leipzig vs Atletico
The bet is for over cards 4.5 (Bet365 and bwin) around 1.75.This is the safe bet but you can try and over 5.5(Bwin with odds around 2.45).So the reff is from Poland and he is giving around 6 cards in the Uefa games.The other thing is that you know Atletico they dont give a F.ck if they get cards!

Good luck with the bets today!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The bet is for over cards 4.5 (Bet365 and bwin) around 1.75.This is the safe bet but you can try and over 5.5(Bwin with odds around 2.45).So the reff is from Poland and he is giving around 6 cards in the Uefa games.The other thing is that you know Atletico they dont give a F.ck if they get cards!

In that case it is better to try under lines instead ...

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lipezig-Ath madrid 2:1 but even if that weren't the result, the Germans will be in great shape and they will win :)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yesterday I watched for the first time this season Atalanta defending like crazy without even trying to attack(at least in the 2nd half) and honestly I thought my bet on PSG to qualify will be lost as I just didn't see how they can score even 1 goal... I guess luck was with many of us yesterday as those 2 really late goals came kinda out of nowhere :) $$$

For today I didn't play anything yet(I'm waiting to see how the game starts) even tho I don't think Leipzig without their star player Werner(already transferred to Chelsea) has chances to put many problems to an experienced team as Atletico Madrid... for sure Risto's pick is worth trying - Atletico to qualify@ 1.62 and I also think we won't see many goals in this encounter Under 2.5 goals@ 1.68...

GLGL all with your bets!

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
In that case it is better to try under lines instead ...

Mate everythink is possible in that game but i`m betting on the reff couse he is showing over 6 cards on his games and atletic are rough team GL today

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

Good luck with the bets today!

5 Cards in the game!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips