Betting Tips & Predictions

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dynamo Brest - Isloch. I think that Isloch will not lose.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Belarus

Minsk vs BATE

Minsk over 1.0 goals @2.09
Minsk over 5 corners @2.24

Let's hope that Minsk isn't just parking the bus here and also tries to attack at home. Therefore perhaps they can even cause some problems to best team in the country ...

S

shellie111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Don't no anything about the sports that r still happening at the moment. Cant wait for rugby league and cricket to start up again

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
football Belarus.fc Minsk vs BATE. victory fc Minsk.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League. Dynamo Brest - Isloch # total total less (2.5) # The reigning champion is struggling and uncertainly playing in the attacking phase. Isloch shows a good game on the defensive, but problems in the final moments were not played.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League. Smolevichi - Shakhtar Saligrsk # total total less than (2.5) # Smolevichi, outsider of the league with minimal indicators. Shakhtar Soligorsk is not playing in the best way this season either. Personal meetings of these teams always ended with the victory of the Shakhtar Soligorsk.

O

odn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Esports: CS:GO: Team Liquid-Evil Geniuses (-1.5) home win.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League. Slavia Mazyr - Ruh Brest # win or draw Slavia Mozyr # The middle group team will play with the league debutant. Slavia played the last game to win. Rukh plays well in defense and inferior in solitude. Both teams do not use scoring chances.

Mariya

Mariya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!!!

I don’t play on bets because there is no football. if you don’t know other games, then my advice is not to bet. wait until this quarantine runs out then light

A

Aivaronis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Belarus Premier League. Belshina vs Smolevichi
Smolevichi +0.25
(Asian lines)

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trips trap

If you play trips without paying attention to the flop, let alone the turn. You better pray the board pairs note: paying attention if you're set is mid-set or high set, with no draws on the boards. make the drawers pay if they hit a draw turn, be cautious to they're action. Good luck. And as always have fun

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. who puts in sportbeting? I select an event and then "nothing" where to enter the bet amount? I don’t understand anything. who will tell?

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t play on bets because there is no football. if you don’t know other games, then my advice is not to bet. wait until this quarantine runs out then light

I almost agree with you) but how much to wait? and what to live on?

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

for me its more easy to make money on sports bets money line than poker

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League . Reserve. Dynamo Minsk (2) - Neman (2) # total total less (3.5) # Leaders of the reserve group are playing. Teams have equal opportunities and know the weak and strong qualities of the opponent. In this game a draw is possible.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League . Reserve. Energetik - BSU (2) - Gorodeya (2) # Energetik - BSU will score # In the game of these outsiders, the advantage is on the side of the home team. The power engineer plays stronger than the guests. Gorodeya is experiencing problems with defense and attack. Of the four matches, one draw and three losses.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips