Betting Tips & Predictions

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Peace. Club Friendlies. Women. Lidingo IFK - Nacka Allstars # total total goals over (2.5) # Free play and good performance on goals scored suggests a possible outcome of the match.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nicaragua. Primera League - Klausura. Jalapa - Juventus Managua 03.30 .2020. 00-01 Am # victory of one of two # both will score # Play teams leading the fight for a place in the playoffs. The home team in the last matches show a weak game. Managua scores more and misses more. Teams rarely play for zero result.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Peace. Club Friendlies. Slonim 2017 - Arsenal Dzerzhinsk #total total of teams less than (3.5) # A friendly match is played by the team of the first league of Belarus. Outsiders are not very active and play poorly in attack. Team results are minimal.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Just was wondering to know, :icon_boun
I had never seen any Belarus Premier, Nicaragua Primera Apertura betting tips posted herewith before actions taken by governments and world sport organizations against pandemic of corona-viral infection. How did you conclude such tips? Looks like you extract a principle from a collection of facts while drawing an inference from...:icon_scra
The lack of Risto's tips get things rolling to make its effects shown...
:albertein

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

The lack of Risto's tips get things rolling to make its effects shown...
:albertein

Obviously i dont share all my bets here and even if i do then comparing all other sites which i use then this happens to be the only one with least people intrested in sports lol (so it may not be even worth it) ... :rolleyes:

And despite current situation i still havent stopped betting completely. Yesterday my ice hockey bets didnt lose and these Belarus teams meet today aswell + there are some Nicaragua games coming up in 6+ hours so i might bet on them either (if i dont fall asleep before)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Peace. Club Friendlies. Kingsangens - Lidingo IFK # victory of one of two # The second division team is playing. Lidingo IFK is in the middle of the standings. In matches, these teams always score and rarely play a draw.

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend putting this on NAVI. They are now in very good shape

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to ask anyone when it's all over ... something I personally do not see the end.:mad:

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched this game today at 00-00. The game ended with the score 1-1 and the removal at the end of 2 halves in real madris. in the morning I open the flashscore and see the score 2-1 and there is no deletion. but on 888 just don’t open the history of my bets. I bet on this game that deportivo will not lose. what are these miracles?
50507239d1f4d87d86626ba53dbe6728.png

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
opened through another browser. look at what score is at 888 and what flashskore. and where is the truth ???
122dc97b1a5b9caa8f8c49e6fe5b8f04.png

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Your bet is already settled up!
That is true!
Enjoy!
Screenshot 2

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah-ha-ha))) it turns out I watched one information, but did I bet on a completely different team? but how can this be! at the same time playing teams with the same names from different leagues? when these miracles are already over and there will be normal football.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
ah-ha-ha))) it turns out I watched one information, but did I bet on a completely different team? but how can this be! at the same time playing teams with the same names from different leagues? when these miracles are already over and there will be normal football.

Even the top teams have reserve teams with basically identical name who play in other leagues therefore clearly this is not miracle :confused:

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even the top teams have reserve teams with basically identical name who play in other leagues therefore clearly this is not miracle :confused:
I just need to sleep more) so that there is no confusion in the morning.:joyman:

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
World Club Friendlies. Harlanga - Argo # both will score # The teams are played with good name motivation and standard operating time. Each team wants to show their best game.

F

frankm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Peace. Club Friendlies. Women. Lidingo IFK - Nacka Allstars # total total goals over (2.5) # Free play and good performance on goals scored suggests a possible outcome of the match.

Agree

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Belarus

Belshina vs Gorodeya

Over 2 goals @2

Both sides have lost both 2 matches so far so it's about time for them to start playing so hopefully we'll see in fifth consecutive h2h game again 2 or more goals ...

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus Major League. Dynamo Minsk - Torpedo - Belaz # win or draw Torpedo Belaz # Dynamo started the season with a loss. Torpedo plays well, won two games. Competent play and coordinated defense contributed to superiority, albeit with a minimum score.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus Major League. Belshina - Gorodnya # win or draw Belshina # Two outsiders play in losing their games. Belshina is inferior in defense. Gorodeya plays poorly in attack and could not score rivals. There is a chance that this match will end with a minimum score.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League. Miner Salihorsk - Neman # total total less than (2.5) # The miner played with varying success in previous matches. The team has no problems with defense. The Neman also plays well in defense and counterattacks. The game comes from defense with a minimal outcome.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips