Best fighter mma in history.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no best and worst, they are all the same and do the same job and we spectators can argue who is the best and who is not.All fighters do hard work, some are stronger, some are more technical, and some are lucky.So for me the best fighter is me:)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that an even better fighter did not appear. well soon that moment will come as as the fighters become more and more deployed in their training sessions

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For you, who is the best mma fighter in history? At the time of Pride and even a few years later, I thought the Russian Fedor Emelianenko was better, after a while, i thought Jon Jones was the best, because he beat the best in his category. Now, in my opinion, it's Amanda Nunes, because she also won the best and in two categories, and has two belts.
In my opinion its definitely Conor Mc Gregor.... he was just the best of them all and he was able to maintain his performance. He sadly stopped fighting recently ;):icon_thum What do you think is the best female fighter? I think its Valentina Shevchenko. :p

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Khabib and brock lesnar

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gracie, Jon Jones and khabib. Legendary mma fighters.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion Fedor Emelianenko is the best fighter!

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't give a one fighter answer but I believe there are a group of fighters that have proven themselves to be elite and are well above the rest of the mma world.

Khabib, St. Pierre, Jon Jones, Fedor Emelianenko & Anderson silva before they got older.

I believe the next candidate to go in this category is Israel Adesanya

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, namvidnee! I'm fully agree with You, belarusian bro!:dancing2:
Hi German629. Thank you for your kind words. There are so few of them lately. All the evil ones became like dogs.

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
definetely not Khabib, he is not fighet , he is wrestler

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its Bruce Lee
Hi, johnny tigre! I'm agree with You, that Bruce Lee:saint:is a Great Fighter :cool:
and wonderful popularizer different martial arts:cool:, but...He didn't fight in MMA,
by fortunately or unfortunately (I don't know) for others!..:heeeellll

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Fedor Emelianenko stopped in time, he would undoubtedly be considered the best.:boxing:

K

Kawamoto077

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, he's probably the greatest fighter I've seen. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipović is my favorite otherwise.

I'm not qualified to speak a lot about the sport as I'm just a casual viewer. But to me it seems Fedor's biggest strength is that he can take a lot of beating and keep going.

Last edited:
ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about some love for Amanda Nunes? Her total reign over the women's MMA is one of total dominance.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What about the original champ, Royce Gracie? Back before they started adding the weight classes and the commercialization and money came into the sport.

Very good fighter at his time. :cool:

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MMA fighter

i would have to say george st pirre