OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jon Jones

Not a very good human being, but a disturbingly good fighter. I choose him over someone like Khabib or GSP because he just has so many ways of winning and has proved so adaptable.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What about the original champ, Royce Gracie? Back before they started adding the weight classes and the commercialization and money came into the sport.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Jon Jones, and Amanda Nunes.

Ichione

Ichione

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alltime p4p would be Fedor no doubt.. Best ever in the UFC would be Khabib eimo, nobody has ever been as dominant.. people like to speak bout title defences but not all are equal, some get favorable matchups then a titleshot after a few whilst others are put through a row of killers who could've themselves been champs given the right matchups.. Jones is controversial for my personal list not only due to roids & constant eyepokes but from the era where he made his name til this day he has always been the Biggest LHW & those guys were fighting way above their weight class by today's standards but JBJ has always been ahead when it comes weight cutting, they aren't even big MWs but were fighting jbj @ a weight class 20lbs above.. now jones struggles w/ anybody that's close to his size & truthfully, those guys aren't even close to the lighter weights skillwise.. DJ is fantastic though his competition has always been disregarded but I'd put him on an equal footing as Khabib due to how he executes his gameplan.. DJ is undeniable, that flying armbar on Borg?? What about the armbar @ 24:59 of his total fight time vs Gucci mane?

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I think you have to go with GSP or the Eagle who have the longest undefeated streaks going, but I really think the most talented pound per pound is somebody like Mighty Mouse. Its a really difficult discussion though because it always comes down to match ups.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jon Jones. Great character as well.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have said Anderson Silva but fighters just keep getting better and better. Right now it's probably Adesanya or Khabib. This is just my opinion though and I'm not basing it on stats.

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the last Emperor - Fedor Emelianenko. Best of the best, no comments

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big day today, It maybe Cowboys last rodeo, dont think the UFC can keep him if he loses 5 in a row. They didnt do Cowboy any favors, his last losses- Petis, McGregor, Gaethje, and Ferguson.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anderson ''The Spider'' Silva. He didn't fight, he did magic.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anderson Silva was the show by himself

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Royce Gracie forever and always, you have to remeber he fought before weight class or rules (Except fish hook, eye gauge n small joint manipulation ie fingers n toes) He was 6 ft around 140lbs fighting guys twice his size and fighting 3 fights (without rounds or time limit) in a night to win. Pound for pound there is no greater.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Royce Gracie forever and always, you have to remeber he fought before weight class or rules (Except fish hook, eye gauge n small joint manipulation ie fingers n toes) He was 6 ft around 140lbs fighting guys twice his size and fighting 3 fights (without rounds or time limit) in a night to win. Pound for pound there is no greater.

Good times! Just who saw him still using kimono in the PRIDE era before going to battle and still winning your fights without suffering a scratch knows who was the best.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never been a fan of the 'lay & pray' wrestling style fighters, I dont mind high level wrestlers/grapplers that actually go to work when they get to the ground, looking for a submission or ground n pound but this laying on top for control for the entire round.. nah not for me.

I much prefer to watch high level 'technical' strikers whom also have a good ground game. So for me a prime Anderson Silva would be my pick for GOAT, however imo he has carried on fighting too long and in recent times has been a shadow of his former self. I also think in his prime GSP should be a good contender for one the best of all time.

Out of the modern fighters, Jon Jones would be up there but for me the failed drugs tests etc put his success in some doubt.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never been a fan of the 'lay & pray' wrestling style fighters, I dont mind high level wrestlers/grapplers that actually go to work when they get to the ground, looking for a submission or ground n pound but this laying on top for control for the entire round.. nah not for me.

I much prefer to watch high level 'technical' strikers whom also have a good ground game. So for me a prime Anderson Silva would be my pick for GOAT, however imo he has carried on fighting too long and in recent times has been a shadow of his former self. I also think in his prime GSP should be a good contender for one the best of all time.

Out of the modern fighters, Jon Jones would be up there but for me the failed drugs tests etc put his success in some doubt.

I am also not a fan of wrestler, I find it very annoying to watch these types of fighters, I prefer strikers. Today there will be a big fight between Adesaya and the rubber, cheering the rubber very hard, but it will be a very difficult fight for him, but I think he has the conditions to be a champion.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately borrachinha couldn't find himself in the fight and lost to Adesaya. But I think he will still be the champion and bring the belt.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it’s no question that Amanda Nunes is the best among women right now. Among men, Jon Jones is currently, but that will soon change. With her victory yesterday, Israel Adesanya proved her ability to be the best

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's Derrick Lewis, he's had 11 knockouts in UFC and he's a heavyweight.