P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's 2-2 right now just when it looked like argentina would cruise to a 2-0 victory. Very spicy action in last 5 mins of regular time.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Congratulations to Argentina, Messi and their fans what an incredible final that was!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So literally Argentina won the game they didn't want to win

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think it was very fitting that in the end it was not Messi or Mbappe that determined the winner, although Mbappe certainly did bring the game back around from a total walkover.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although the match was very hot between the two teams, Argentina did its thing on penalties, thanks Argentina for winning this world championship in Qatar 2022. france, thank you for giving away this beautiful match against the Argentine national team.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How good is Argentina's national team, South America won the Qatar 2022 world cup.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
The whole world supports Argentina and so do I. the French themselves also wanted Argentina to win

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We had a game worthy of a final!! Congratulations to the Team of Argentina and especially to Messi, genius!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. This has been by far the best World Cup final I have ever seen.Many thanks to Mbappé because without him Argentina would have won the match easily .France had a great opprtunity to win the game in the last minutes but , unfortunately for them Dibu Martinez made a great save.Congratultions to all CC members from Argentina on this victory.

O

oropezaliuinez

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
The best game in history in a Soccer World Cup with two great teams, but the victory was deserved by my beloved Argentina, how I love you ARGENTINA

O

oropezaliuinez

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Good afternoon. This has been by far the best World Cup final I have ever seen.Many thanks to Mbappé because without him Argentina would have won the match easily .France had a great opprtunity to win the game in the last minutes but , unfortunately for them Dibu Martinez made a great save.Congratultions to all CC members from Argentina on this victory.
There is a saying that says, if my grandmother did not die, she would be alive, what was done in the game was a great victory for ARGENTINA. Everything else doesn't matter anymore

congrats to everybody who watched, we had a interesting game
Only interesting won the best selection of the World Cup in Qatar 2022 My beautiful beloved Argentina

I think it was very fitting that in the end it was not Messi or Mbappe that determined the winner, although Mbappe certainly did bring the game back around from a total walkover.
The French played well, but we Argentines are the world champions with the best player in the history of Soccer Messi

Argentina gano. That good.!!
Thanks for all the support for this selection of players, they are the best in the world.

We had a game worthy of a final!! Congratulations to the Team of Argentina and especially to Messi, genius!
Thanks for the congratulations to my great team from Argentina winning the Copa America and the World Cup

Argentina won for all of Latin America! arriba che!
Che up, Maradona is happy wherever you are, he said it Messi is the best player in the world

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina became world champion.
It was a fantastic match, a real rollercoaster ride, I only regret that Messi was not the top scorer because I bet on that too...

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many better options

20221219 123235

Congratulations to Messi

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina vs France who wins? Argentina has won!That's all: the question is closed! My the Great Congratulations Lionel Messi and his Team!

B

Bettingsocks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
I think football was the actual real winner of the game..... it was an incredible match from the 75th minute onwards.... both teams deserved to win

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you think someone is a favorite I think there will be a rematch with Argentina.
It was an incredible match. Undoubtedly, this game will go down in history, as will one of the most talented football players. Although I was rooting for France, Agrentina deservedly won this victory. Although, in my opinion, this victory would not have been possible without Messi.