Argentina vs France who wins?

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like argentina to become a champion because of Messi. The World Cup would be a beautiful end to a career with the national team. He is a leader in the team, it is not known how he will play in four years. The French national team is the top, it is the favorite and deserves to win, but with all due respect to the france, if the god of football helped Maradona once, then maybe Messi will become the champion one day.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I hope and pray for Messi and Argentina. They have the better fans also, and it's time for Messi to win his first WC.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Best may win--Messi and his last WC or France with Mpappe and a strong Team soccergod will make his decision --GL all :)

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Argentina is going to win because of the way they have been playing, also Mesi deserves it for the excellent world cup and career he has

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina vs France who win?!. In this match will win the strongest, of course! But I will be rooting for Argentina!
I very want, that Lionel Messi together with team became Champion of World! Because, most likely, this Championship
will a last for Lionel Messi, by pity... Therefore I'm for Argentina! That's all!

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
French offence dept is strong but their defence is weak. It is Argentina's game to lose

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Omg 😱 were is brazil 🇧🇷.????? This is a hard one ☝️.everyone thought 💭 that Argentina 🇦🇷 was going to get knocked out in the first round and now they are in the finals omg 😆. France 🇫🇷 are the Defending world 🌎 champions . It’s about who wants it more . I say Argentina 🇦🇷 Wins 3 to 1.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm going to root for Argentina! Leonardo Messi deserves this title to crown his career, not that Mabpe does not deserve but this will have many World Cups to shine.
I completely agree with you, finally this year Messi won the America's Cup, I think he deserved to become a world champion!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Argentina. France has already won recently. Plus for a certain Argentinian player the title will be a nice pinnacle to his career.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I said Argentina from the start and i will stick will it. I think it will be a very tight game, that will take a bit of quality to win it, it is written in the stars for Messi to produce that defence breaking quality.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That will me a great match!Both teams are soooo good .But I think Argentina

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think Argentina will win the World Cup, but I wouldn't bet my money on it because I don't trust the Argentine defense.

S

skulij

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm cheering for Argentina but predicting France will win 2-1 in extra time after wearing them down.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I want it 0-0 at full time, and then 0-0 after extra time...then I want penalties to go right down to the keeper.

Neither team deserve to be in the final, so I want the winner to earn it.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that France will win, but I want Argentina to win and Messi ended his career in the national team with dignity.