Anyone excited for NHL playoffs?

Kertooie

Kertooie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait for the NHL playoffs. I was ecstatic when they announced a playoff bracket.

Go JETS GO!

Who's your favorite NHL team and why?

Mines the New Jersey devils and winnipeg jets mainly because my table top hockey set's uniform on the players remind me of those two teams! also, winnipeg is my home team :)

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, because my Sharkies aren't in it. But when they're not in the playoffs, I'm always rooting for a Canadian team to win it all, so hopefully your Jets can ship it.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im pumped lets go rangers bet on them at 75/1 to win the cup lets go

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite team is the Rangers, the playoffs can’t happen soon enough

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL playoff not yet soon. there will be a new format, they came up with 1/8 finals, up to 3 victories, it will be interesting. perhaps teams that started with 1/8 will have an advantage in tone over the 8 best teams waiting for them (vacationers).
who knows?!, perhaps this season will force everyone to revise the usual format of the seasons.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Habs! Cant believe they made playoffs.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey

Happy to see hockey having the playoffs even if it is not the typical format. Hope the rest of the sports can at least come up with a format to finish the season.

Being from Colorado got to go with the Av;s

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not a big fan of this sport but I would like to know about NLF someone give me a light?

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My two favorite teams are the Toronto maple leafs and the Vancouver canucks. I grew up watching the leafs and I now live in Vancouver so that is my reasoning. They are pretty strong rivals so it is tough for me when they play but I pull for the Leafs when they do.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being from Winnipeg I am obviously rooting for the Jets to win. At the same tome these playoffs are weird.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion why does NHL need come back with playoffs? Be done and get ready for next season. Fresh start.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder what they’re going to do with players who test positive during the series

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hub cities narrowed down to 2 of: Las Vegas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Toronto and Vancouver.
Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Dallas and Columbus eliminated.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol didn't even know NHL was a thing anymore don't hear about it on espn ever.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
26 players tested positive for the virus. I wonder how many it would take before the NHL decides to change their mind and cancel the playoffs?

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's hope that doesn't happen. I'm excited about the playoff format. But then again that could be because the Blackhawks barely sneaked in. With this long of a break, it will practically feel like a new season. So that does give hope for the underdog teams. Either way, getting sports playoffs back is nice!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I believe playoffs start august 1 so guess dont have to wait too much anymore ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My favorites are the Pittsburgh Penguins. I miss the hockey games, I really hope they will come back soon.