Any NBA fans here?

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I thought this was more of a grown-ups forums, I admit..nevertheless you surely are the more articulated one of the both of us (since english is not my native tounge). however I find it very difficult to understand this- "But I just don't argue just for the sake of arguments. I bring facts to the table". what facts did you bring if I may ask?
and btw, if you disagree that shooting is the most important part of the game, then I think you don't really understand the game....maybe when you'll grow up though..

therefore ray allen is top 3 of all time since shooting is most important part of game? oh wait

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade help Heat dominate Thunder, 103-81.
LeBron: 33 Pts, 7 Reb, 4 Stl
Wade: 24 Pts, 10 Ast, 7 Reb
Bosh: 24 Pts

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After being reevaluated today in Miami, it has been determined that LeBron James has suffered a broken nose. LeBron is officially listed as a game-time decision for Sunday's home game vs the Chicago Bulls.

M

MrPappaSmurf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
big nba fan, just won a $10 6 pick on carbon for $400. love the nba,,,,,make me some more money

Chipper_Tracy42

Chipper_Tracy42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I thought this was more of a grown-ups forums, I admit..nevertheless you surely are the more articulated one of the both of us (since english is not my native tounge). however I find it very difficult to understand this- "But I just don't argue just for the sake of arguments. I bring facts to the table". what facts did you bring if I may ask?
and btw, if you disagree that shooting is the most important part of the game, then I think you don't really understand the game....maybe when you'll grow up though..

How many facts do you need?!? Did I disagree with you about the shooting part?! If I will continue to answer your every comment, this will only prolong the inevitable - getting nowhere! :D As HooDooKoo suggests, it's just not worth continuing to have an argument with you. Let just Duggs continue to do that for us.:party:

Last edited:
V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami heat then the Toronto Raptors once Miami gets past the Indiana pacers in the play offs wont be easy they will make it too the finals as long as they don't
suffer any injuries and stay healthy Lebron James looks even more intimidating with his new face mask and Miami has the best chemistry for teams in the NBA

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a NBA fan bro

Michael Jordan best all times !! :D

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA is very cool right now! There are 4 teams that I want to win a trophy: Miami, Golden State, Chicago, Phoenix.
I enjoy watching games with these teams and I hope that Indiana/Portland/LAC won't win it this year :D

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and SA, Rockets, OKC. all of which i would rate higher than Portland.

S

sotakid80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never could get in to the nba but since i bet some on bovada i have been about to understand it.

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Durant with 32 consecutive games +25 points! He is the second all time with this number, the top 1 is Jordan with 40 games!

Durant MVP this season..

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only thing I know for this season is:
Lakers is doomed this season.
try next season.

juanmapoker1

juanmapoker1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of emanuel ginobili san antonio for the other team I like is philadelphia

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was quite the game last night between Oklahoma City Thunder and the Toronto Raptors double O.T. thriller good too see Toronto playing well and a playoff team leading there division :D ;) :smokin:

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was quite the game last night between Oklahoma City Thunder and the Toronto Raptors double O.T. thriller good too see Toronto playing well and a playoff team leading there division :D ;) :smokin:

Did not get some of the calls by the refs in Ot but a great game non the less Durant was so sick the way he was dialed in......scorp:bom:

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
favorite players: Wall, Hayward, Cousins, Giannis, Oladipo, Durant

Can anyone unseat Miami this year? Their supporting cast has been quietly bad this season outside of Bird Man

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Durant now has 25+ points for 41st straight game, passing Michael Jordan's previous mark of 40 straight (1986-87).

E

emirlidan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
favorite players: Wall, Hayward, Cousins, Giannis, Oladipo, Durant

Can anyone unseat Miami this year? Their supporting cast has been quietly bad this season outside of Bird Man

not in the east that Indiana offense has been horrible and will need to step it up if they meet miami in the eastern finals

in the west I'd still take the spurs even though they lost last year I feel like the okc lebron guards durant and it's game over but that's my opinion

looking to see my clips make it to the 2nd round at least this year

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if the Toronto Raptors can make a deep run in the Playoffs currently sitting at the top of there division and tied for 3rd in the Eastern Conference with the Chicago Bulls now they are playing for Home Court advantage in the Play Offs :D :cool: :icon_blac

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish the vancouver grizzlies were still in the nba. the grizzlies aren't the same in memphis...especially since the uniforms are way different!

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just cant wait to see what the Cavs will do this season.
Derek Rose back and lookin better than ever.(Gasol)
Should be interesting...
Btw im a Dallas Mavs Fan.
Grew up an MJ fan!(who didnt?)
I mean why not enjoy what LBJ is doing.
This upcoming season should be great.
Got Tyson chandler back which we needed bad.
Chandler Parsons addition(Very excited about this)
Will miss Marions Odd shot and great defense.
Dirk takes a paycut! What a dude.
Hopefully we can make a nice run.
#CANTWAIT

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the greatest sports

Its so entertaining

Buzzer hitting 3's

Did anyone see lillard hit the 3 last year vs houston it was nuts!