Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice alot of soccer talk here, But what about some NBA eh guys? =P

My fav team are the Lakers even though they were an embarrassment this year lol
and my fav player is Derrick Rose.

What is your fav NBA team and player?
and do you think the HEAT Will Repeat again this year for the 3rd straight title?

D

DStump

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
big time NBA fan here. grew up playing basketball with a current nba all star. love to sport and I truly believe the league is at a great point

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right here yo
the raptors are my team, and cant really pick 1 player as my fav

R

RNG

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the nba. I wish the season started later and ended in August. I hate watching mlb during the summer or i mean the only sport to watch.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LA fans here!
does not expect big scores from Lakers or clippers!

A

Andrei196RO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually bet on NBA.. My favourite tem is LA Lakers.

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the nba. I wish the season started later and ended in August. I hate watching mlb during the summer or i mean the only sport to watch.
Bring me the mlb I say haha

S

Stowie101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huge Boston Celtics fan here. Unfortunately, the upcoming season isn't looking too good for us Green Teamers. Most of my life the Celtics have been a horrible team, so it was fun seeing them win the last 6 years or so. Back to the basement we go.

BenSprocket

BenSprocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I watch it from the UK as I do most US Sports.

Go Knicks!

Chipper_Tracy42

Chipper_Tracy42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the Knicks! :D I hate the melo trade that happened years ago coz i really like gallo. Also, don't like Mike Woodson coaching this team. His adjustments and substitutions against top tier teams are horrible! Wish we could have Calipari on our team.::cool: But it is what it is, so Go Knicks! I made a bet against my boyfriend that his Miami Heat wont threepeat this year.:D Can't wait for this season to begin.:marchmell

K

KcWick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love all basketball, favorite player is probably Russell Westbrook or Stephon Curry. Hoping D.Rose and Westbrook come back looking awesome this year. Wouldn't mind seeing OKC take the title but the Heat have a good chance with a healthy Wade and Lebron> I'm not rooting for that though, rather see the Knicks, Nets or Bulls win the East.

Y

yanivgo123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who here thinks Lebron is overrated except me? I think that if greg pop decided to make a foul on that last play on game 6, everyone would be talking differnetly about Lebron and how bad he sucked that game

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
who here thinks Lebron is overrated except me? I think that if greg pop decided to make a foul on that last play on game 6, everyone would be talking differnetly about Lebron and how bad he sucked that game

You are living in La-La Land. LeBron is far and away the best current player in the NBA, and probably the best player ever to play in the NBA. If you don't think so, you're just being a biased hater.

-HooDooKoo

a true nit

a true nit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol how can some1 like that team, Most boring team in the history of the nba.

get real bro..quit regurgitating lines u have read..Spurs the most boring team is laughable ..they where top 5 in scoring last yr yet u say boring..Boring because they are so consistent? Go Spurs Go!!!!!!

Y

yanivgo123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are living in La-La Land. LeBron is far and away the best current player in the NBA, and probably the best player ever to play in the NBA. If you don't think so, you're just being a biased hater.

-HooDooKoo

I have no reason being a hater, I've got nothing against the guy, I just don't think he's that talented of a player. i mean, the man is a super-freak-of-an-athlete, he could have been amazing at football, voleyball, or whatever cause he's like the best athlete ever. but basketball-wise, he's not even close to being top level. have you ever seen him crossing someone over? his outside shooting is average at best, and all of his game is based on his athleticism. again, not saying he's not no.1 in efficiency in the NBA today, cause he is, but not much talent there. if you can't see the difference between him and Kevin Durant or Sthepen Curry, you should'nt be watching basketball anymore

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no reason being a hater, I've got nothing against the guy, I just don't think he's that talented of a player. i mean, the man is a super-freak-of-an-athlete, he could have been amazing at football, voleyball, or whatever cause he's like the best athlete ever. but basketball-wise, he's not even close to being top level. have you ever seen him crossing someone over? his outside shooting is average at best, and all of his game is based on his athleticism. again, not saying he's not no.1 in efficiency in the NBA today, cause he is, but not much talent there. if you can't see the difference between him and Kevin Durant or Sthepen Curry, you should'nt be watching basketball anymore

LOL. I may never stop laughing at this. If you're suggesting that Durant or Curry are better all-around basketball players than LBJ then you need to watch a lot more basketball.

If we're only talking about shooting, then LeBron (while far better than average) is the worst of the three guys you mentioned. In every other facet of the game (rebounding, passing, playing as part of a team, overall offensive efficiency, individual defending, and team defending), LBJ is far superior to the other two. Furthermore, I would argue that LBJ's basketball IQ is the highest of the three. He almost always makes the right play.

Never in the history of the NBA has there been a player with LBJ's offensive skillset who defends at the level he does. Ever. There have been better offensive players and better defensive players, but no one has ever been as complete a package as LBJ is right now. And LBJ is probably the most versatile defender the NBA has ever seen, as he can legitimately guard all five positions. That's because of his combination of freakish athleticism and genius-level basketball IQ. If you want to hold his freakish athleticism against him, that's your prerogative --- but it doesn't make any sense at all.

This would be a different discussion if the intent was to identify players that maximize their output relative to their physical talents. Not because LeBron doesn't do that well, but because his baseline (based on athleticism) is higher than any other NBA player's. A guy like Steve Nash, however, is not an elite athlete but he became an elite player anyway because he processes the game at a speed that most people cannot. If that's the context, LBJ may be overrated --- but that's the only context in which I believe he's overrated. It's pretty tough to overrate the greatest all-around basketball player of all time ...

-HooDooKoo

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA is lame nowaday's it used to be good in the 90's and early 2000's now I like real sports like mma and don't mind the nfl, nhl and other sports that actually don't involve being a one sided athlete

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, what the hell. I am a fan of AC Milan in football (OK, soccer) and they have crisis. In NHL I enjoyed how Buffalo is playing - they have problems. Miami is my favourite in NBA and... everything is not bright for them too.
Bad seasons for me lol

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I notice alot of soccer talk here, But what about some NBA eh guys? =P

My fav team are the Lakers even though they were an embarrassment this year lol
and my fav player is Derrick Rose.

What is your fav NBA team and player?
and do you think the HEAT Will Repeat again this year for the 3rd straight title?
Did derrick rose start to bug you last year with all the back and forth between him ,his brother and the team last year?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the raptors and KEVIN DURANT is my favorite player

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If oden can give the heat much of anything it will be hard for the heat to not repeat unless they really get hit by injuries during the year

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

-HooDooKoo

QFT