DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've been a leaf fan forever and loving what I'm seeing in these "Bab****/Matthews days".

I hope we make the playoffs obv, but if we don't I'm still majorly impressed :top:

Edit....that's Babc o ck

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
big win against the Flyers Whoohoooo
I hope the leafs can make a strong run at the Boston Bruins and not have to play for the wild card! the leafs have a game in have over them :)

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Leafs have started a nice two game winning streak with a win over Philly last night. The first star has to go to goalie Fredrick Anderson he played great with a little help from the post. The Leafs did not gain any ground on the New York Islanders as New York won in overtime against the Vancouver Canucks. Up next for Toronto a road game Saturday night against the Carolina Hurricanes a team they beat easily 4-0 back in February. Go leafs Go.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three wins in a row for the blue and white. A 3-2 win in overtime against the Carolina Hurricanes. The Leafs moved up one spot in the standing as the New York Islanders lost last night against the St Louis Blues. Next game for Toronto Tuesday night a road game versus the Florida Panthers.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am still pulling for you Vic. Leafs are playing some good hockey and have given themselves a real chance for the playoffs. Fingers are crossed for tonight's game.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sad night last night in Florida ... they didn't pick up any trailers wow they played terrible. Might be all the sun over there in the sun shine state hahaha!!!

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah a 7-2 blow out loss against the Panthers the Leafs were never in this game I turn channel after 2nd period and now the Tampa Bay Lightning winners of four straight games are one point ahead of Toronto in the Wildcard standings along with the New York Islanders who won in overtime Tuesday night against the Carolina Hurricanes. This Thursday is a big game against the Tampa bay Lightning with fifteen games left in season Mike Bab **** needs to fire up the troops.:viking:

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
big night tonight ! I hope the puck bounces there way hehe any luck is welcome !

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A solid game last night from the Leafs defense and goalie Fredrick Anderson in a 5-0 blow out win against Tampa Bay. The Islanders lost last night against Winnipeg and the Leafs moved up one spot in the Wild Card standings with a game in hand against both New York and Tampa. The Leafs next game is Saturday night at home against the Western Conference leading Chicago Blackhawks.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good effort from the leafs last night only to lose the game in overtime but still pick up one point. Interesting statistic Toronto leads the league in games that go into the extra session with 15 which is good this late in the playoff chase. Up next a home game Monday night against the Boston Bruins.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
biggest game of the season so far for the bud's :) they need to play there best game to make the deficit only one point with a game in hand on the Briuns ..... I will be watching.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great game from the Leafs last night with Tyler Bozak scoring the game winning goal on the power play with around two minutes left and another two empty net goals for the 4-2 win. Toronto is now three points ahead of the New York Islanders and one point back of the Bruins in the standings. Up next a road game Wednesday night against the Columbus Blue Jackets.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hugh win for the bud's ! this could be a year to remember that's for sure ! I have not been this excited about hockey in years!

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another 5-2 win last night for the blue and white against the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Leafs moved up one point in the standings and a game in hand on the Bruins. Toronto looks to make it three in row tonight at home against the New Jersey Devils.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Leafs are on a roll winners of three straight games with a 4-2 win last night against the New Jersey Devils and are 7-2-1 in there last ten games. Toronto is three points ahead of the Bruins and five points ahead of the New York Islanders in the Wild Card standings. It is looking good for the Leafs with nine games left in the regular season. Up next a road game Saturday night against the Sabers in Buffalo.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tough game last night against the Sabre's. I don't understand that team, they seem to play us so tough! so why are they so far down in the standings ? oh well need to forget about that game and look forward to a win against Florida.

zytar

zytar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leafs have recalled Garett Sparks from the Marlies. I like how that kid have been playing lately. I'm surprise how well they are playing for such a young team! 7 entry level contracts on the roster!

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A 3-2 win last night against the Florida Panthers. The Leafs are four points ahead of Tampa Bay and one point ahead of the Bruins in the Eastern Conference playoff race up next a road game Thursday night against the Nashville Predators.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
big win last night in Detroit. the ref's are a mess not calling the game and this leads to tempers flaring.
but hey they found away to get it done. looks like Ottawa might now be the bubble team haha !

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Leafs rookies are playing great of late. Toronto is five points ahead of the lightning for the last playoff spot and winners of three straight with five games left in the season. Up next a road game Monday night against the Buffalo Sabers.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh man the Sabre's are such a dirty team ! but what a great start to knock them on there back sides haha !!! team effort was there last night. like I said last time with the ref's again the non calls making this a game that almost got out of control !

Last edited:
V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Leafs looked tired last night against the Washington Capitals in a 4-1 loss. Toronto dropped back to 8th place in the Eastern Conference five points ahead of the New York Islanders and the Tampa Bay Lightning for the last playoff spot with three games left in the regular season. Up next a home game Thursday night against the Lightning. Go Leafs Go.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Leafs looked tired last night against the Washington Capitals in a 4-1 loss. Toronto dropped back to 8th place in the Eastern Conference five points ahead of the New York Islanders and the Tampa Bay Lightning for the last playoff spot with three games left in the regular season. Up next a home game Thursday night against the Lightning. Go Leafs Go.
man did hey ever. tonight will be a game for them to see what these guys are made of that's for sure :)

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A 4-1 loss last night against a desperate Tampa Bay team. The Leafs could not get anything going with the offense. Montreal can eliminate the lightning with a win tonight hoping they wont rest to many regulars in their lineup. Up next for Toronto a home game Saturday night versus the Pittsburgh Penguins.