2018 NBA Free Agency

K

KentBazemore24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Monroe is unplayable in play offs due to his terrible defense. Vet minimum tho, so not a bad signing.

I like the Knicks signing Hezonja. In the right role he can be an excellent player. I trust Fizdale to make it happen

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see Melo going to Houston. I am hopeful he will do good thing. But I think Ariza was a better overall player to have on the floor. See how it goes though.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monroe can’t play at all. Signing him to any deal doesn’t make sense unless he brings something off the court which doesn’t seem likely. I’d rather gamble on some young d-leaguer and hope to find a gem.

Melo might be a good backup 4 but him not realizing how bad he’s gotten makes it a bad situation.

I’m also glad Capela got paid. I had a feeling he would’ve gotten screwed after they couldn’t come to terms at first.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Monroe was good, maybe he can return to form. I'd say it was a solid get for the price. A gamble, but one worth the price. He only needs to be solid, not great, to be worth it. I don think he will return to early Detroit form though, but as I said, a gamble.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monroe can’t play at all. Signing him to any deal doesn’t make sense unless he brings something off the court which doesn’t seem likely. I’d rather gamble on some young d-leaguer and hope to find a gem.

Melo might be a good backup 4 but him not realizing how bad he’s gotten makes it a bad situation.

I’m also glad Capela got paid. I had a feeling he would’ve gotten screwed after they couldn’t come to terms at first.

did they just sign melo for 1 year? I hope so..

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so many outside shooters on rockets

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The summer still isn't over. Jimmy is about to get traded. What a crazy offseason. Probably one of the craziest summers in NBA history. The Warriors are really forcing teams to make big moves to try and compete.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If rockets trade gordon for butler there season is over. Hopr he goes to clippers but i think they don't wont him there.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
butler wants to go the clippers i dont why come to the knicks in the offseason make new york basketball great again