2018 NBA Free Agency

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An exciting summer of player movement is upon us!

My predictions:

Lebron joins Lakers after Kawhi gets traded there

PG13 stays with OKC

CP3 joins Lebron with Lakers after a disaster of a fallout with Houston.

What do you guys think??

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Kawai will stay in CA. Lebron will go to Houston. And George will be in the Lakers

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Kawai will stay in CA. Lebron will go to Houston. And George will be in the Lakers

Very interesting, but there have been reports that Houston is out of the running for Lebron.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing unexpected yet.

Durant resigned and it seems like Will Barton will be staying with the nuggets

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paul George stayed with OKC!

There are rumors Deandre Jordan is joining Dallas on a 1 year deal.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really shocked by Georges choice. I'm not sure what to think of cp3 resign. I'd don't see okc being contenders.

I thought the lakers should have went after jordan, but he already signed. Lakers better get to it. I saw that the odds of them getting lbj jumped to -5000 which is insane.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CP3 signed 4 years, 160m with rockets!

Lots of players have already signed short one or two year deals

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
LBJ to meet with Lakers over next 2 days, his agents will be meeting with Sixers front office soon too.

All signs point to LA unless the Lakers mess up meeting he will be signing with them with or without anyone else. Reports are LA is looking at signing Cousins too. Info is from Cavs camp who believe he is all but gone and they are preparing for his departure. Stupid Dan Gilbert apparently can't wait for LBJ to leave and for him to "get back his team". Cavs are still going after Kwahi too.

Not many free agents out there all the big names have committed to signing so it will be LBJ and the Lakers toddlers which makes no sense for LBJ maybe he just got fed up with Gilbert.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LBJ to meet with Lakers over next 2 days, his agents will be meeting with Sixers front office soon too.

All signs point to LA unless the Lakers mess up meeting he will be signing with them with or without anyone else. Reports are LA is looking at signing Cousins too. Info is from Cavs camp who believe he is all but gone and they are preparing for his departure. Stupid Dan Gilbert apparently can't wait for LBJ to leave and for him to "get back his team". Cavs are still going after Kwahi too.

Not many free agents out there all the big names have committed to signing so it will be LBJ and the Lakers toddlers which makes no sense for LBJ maybe he just got fed up with Gilbert.

I think the sixers are a secret dark horse

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Philly isn't a dark horse. They have been a constant second in all the odds. Denver isn't happening. I think la, philly, cleveland, in that order, are the only contenders.

Lakers are looking at cousins, and the spurs are trying to work a trade with la and Boston 3 ways to get kwahi to the lakers. If cousins can return to form, which is questionable given what injury he had, and la got kwahi and lbj, then I think that's better than if they got kwahi, lbj, and george like so many thought would happen. Cousins is a big gamble in my opinion.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
76ers

I would love to see James in a 76ers jersey.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what if philly gets lebron and kawhi?

simmons
jj/covington
kawhi
lebron
embiid

that team would beat gsw, imo.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what if philly gets lebron and kawhi?

simmons
jj/covington
kawhi
lebron
embiid

that team would beat gsw, imo.

That would definitely be a sick team. Simmons still needs to learn how to shoot for them to have a chance.

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LBJ to Orlando jk but a guy can dream :rolleyes:

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL! Although I heard Ball might go to the Magic.....

ew gross. no thanks. that's almost worse than hearing we might consider trading to get Dwight Howard back.

Keep the Kardashians of basketball out of Orlando, or just out of the NBA, in general, would be fine as well.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a rumor that Lebron made a decision and he's going to announce it Tuesday morning.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am surprised that Lebron made his choice so fast. It sure was a huge chunk of change though. Makes me think there must be someone else really close to signing with the Lakers, if not already done besides signing the contract.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow Lebron to LA confirmed already, holy cow!!!!

Stephenson and javale already signed

Mario hezonja to knicks!!!

Grafiti7

Grafiti7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Also Dzanan Musa bosnian player choose for pick..

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy cow cousins joined the warriors?!!!

How are they going to be stopped next year?!!!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if kwahi goes to the lakers, gs will own them. If cousins is healthy, he is the best big man in the league, and he can shoot. Why the lakers didn't go after him is beyond me. Mcgee??? Stephenson??? Even rondo to me wasnt a great move.

That one move gave gs a top 3 player at their position, for their entire starting line up, and filled their biggest weakness. Mcgee??? Really?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This free agency is too crazy.

Lots of mid tier free agents signed

Evans signed one year with Indiana. They are my sleeper team from the East to go to the Finals next year.

Dwight is signing one year with the Wizards.

Reddick resigned one year with sixers.

Still waiting on Capela, Smart, Lavine... Not too many blue Chip free agents left