2016 Super Bowl Predictions - NFL Playoffs

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
. I will guess Carolina's offence beats Denver's defence.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just wonder if the NFL will pay the refs a little extra to keep the game close to bring extra drama! People will want to see if Manning can win one more time and retire in glory! Extra drama means extra revenue!

My prediction- If Denver's defense can put the same pressure on Cam Newton there will be a game. No pressure and Panthers cruise to victory!

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My hope picks both made it to the Super Bowl :icon_thum

I can't wait for the big ol' Super Bowl party!

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pick Panthers to win it all before playoffs but my heart with manning one of the greatest Qb of all time will be nice to see him go out a Champ he deserve it so It don't matter who win to me both team deserve it I'll probally just slap couple hundreds on over and root for a shoot out it's the Super Bowl I have to bet lol #goNiners #weneedharbuargh

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
panthers! but as a season ticket holder i am a tad biased

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super Bowl picks

The time has come. The Panthers are facing the Broncos in the Super Bowl! A lot of people like the Panthers in this game, but Denver has an awesome defense and it's Peyton Manning's last hurrah. I'm not making a prediction on it until right before the game. Who do you have winning the game, by what score?

A

AckLakCak3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have Carolina winning it 27-20.

Despite Denver's great defense, Cam Newton is a problem. Even if we go with a 4 man rush (which we used almost exclusively against New England), we are going to have a difficult time containing against his mobility. To compound problems for the defense, Carolina posted the second best rushing attack in the NFL this season. They can beat you multiple ways.

Denver's offense is the problem. While I agree that it is Manning's last hurrah, he is going up against the second best defense in the NFL, and he is doing so without much of a running game. That's a tough task for any quarterback.

I believe Denver will keep it close, due to the strength of the defense. But Carolina has the ability to create more opportunities for themselves, and they capitalize.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the most part, I think the Panthers will shut Peyton Manning down. Look for Cam & Ted Ginn Jr. to have big games. My final score prediction is Carolina 35, Denver 10. MVP, guess who, Cam Newton.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much as I wanna see manning go out a champion but I just don't see it happening I pick the panthers to win it all b4 playoffs and I'm sticking with that it's gonna be desha vuj for manning another super blowout panthers 38 Denver 17....I hope manning prove me wrong that will be nice to witness or at least keep it close but i just don't see that happening #goNiners

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WHAT Playful been calling the Panthers Superbowl winners for quite a awhile now so there

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Panthers will beat Denver easily if Carolina gets any pass rush whatsoever. Everything has to go perfectly for Broncos to win. More than a 10 point lead and granpa Peyton has to throw it all day. 34 - 13 Panthers...

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panthers will win and I am hoping it will be a good game but I think its gonna be close to a blowout and the Panthers will win by 10+ points. Cam Newton is getting his 1st ring!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
High scoring game or defensive battle in the super bowl?

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha, he is prety good, but freezes out in big games..how many titles he has and how many BRADY with all capital.. Btw i think Favre is best ever.. :p

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Broncos.

Peyton may be older now, but he's still the greatest ever, and he's still got some magic left.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late 3rd quarter, Denver defense is a lot tougher than I knew. My Panthers will have to rally and quit making mistakes if they want to win this thing.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's gameday wow broncos is shocking the world lol

A

AckLakCak3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha, he is prety good, but freezes out in big games..how many titles he has and how many BRADY with all capital.. Btw i think Favre is best ever.. :p

I love Favre, but he is not the best ever! Brady, Manning, Montana all have more accomplished careers.

K

KWILD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet on the Broncos to cover. Wish I would have taken them straight up.