lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
second half turned into a game, but it was tough to watch. Looking forward to Sunday.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im fine with pats vs panthers in the final ,big games today to get there. HERE COMES GRONK ALL DAY !!

B

brityi79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
like everyone already thinks it's going to be Patriots and panthers in the super bowl. Lol

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's gameday fellows and lady's.... Panthers is the real deal mang they don't get the credit they deserve especially Cam dude is balling you'll what I mean when they win it all they the real deal even though I'm rooting for manning will be nice to see him go out on top one of the greatest Qb all time he deserve it. #goNiners #weneedHarbaurgback lol

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This might be one of those strange games. A lateral pass by Peyton Manning (only after a replay challenge), a missed extra point by Gostkowski, who is one of the most accurate kickers in the NFL. Today's probably not going to be one of those typical days for the two games.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
impossible

The Carolina Panthers will probably destroy the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl.
Oops, Patriots ain't goin! Really impressed with Denver & Peyton Manning. Good for him.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just like how i predicted congrats to manning and the route is on in carolina lol panthers is the real deal #goniners

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I said somewhere else, Pats isnt going to SB. And the defense of Panthers r the best of the finals.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, the Pats didn't seem so invincible coming down the stretch, but I figured they'd get lucky and back into the Super Bowl. As a Panthers fan, I was kinda hoping they would be grabbing the torch directly from the Pats. Panthers rolling AZ, up by 19 early fourth quarter!

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think GB would win Carolina, but it should be a better game, fitzgerald do that thing at overtime and now nothing.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carolina and Denver both have tough defense, but I have to give it to panthers because their offense is more potent

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets Go wow I nail it guys #easymoney 7 out of 8 picks this year in playoffs
Only miss pick was I took Kc to beat Pats but all good I bounce back this week I keep saying it over over panthers is the real deal yah #goniners

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stephen gonskoski shouldn't be to hard on him self he didn't blow the game belichick did he went for it twice in FG range if they were to kick one time instead of going for it they would of probably won the game belichick blew this game he's a great coach so I know he know he blew this one Iono why the media is not pointing that out instead making a big deal about the miss extra point. This one is on belichick. Wow wat a great match up for Super Bowl iono who to root for I pick panthers to win it all before playoff start they the real deal but my heart is with manning it will be nice to see him go out on top one of the greatest he deserve it. I will definitely enjoy watching this one #goniners

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
panthers will win the super bowl despite nfl hoping for manning and denver

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers are great but I think Manning is going to retire a CHAMP at least I hope he does after the rough season he had.

A

AckLakCak3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm quite possibly the biggest Bronco's homer, and even I know we stand very little chance against Carolina. We cannot establish the run to open up passing lanes, and Manning isn't beating anyone with his arm anymore. Cam can beat you with his arm and his legs, and Carolina had the 2nd best rushing attack in the league this season. It's a tough task.

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Carolina will take the tittle..have solid difence, and ofense is unreal..that good ofensive play have never seen..

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Carolina Panthers gonna be the Super Bowl champions says Playful:icon_sant
Besides Newton is cutier than Manning

Last edited:
OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's almost certainly the NFC's year, I can't see the Panthers, Seahawks or Cards being any worse than even money against any team from the AFC should they reach the Superbowl.

Panthers make the Superbowl as decent-sized favourites, the above proves I'm obviously a genius :p

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers make the Superbowl as decent-sized favourites, the above proves I'm obviously a genius :p

your forgetting to take account of how competitive Payton Manning is, he is in my mind the best quarterback next to Joe Montanna.... Not many Qb's anymore know the gam like those 2 and can make adjustments on the line brady included and theres a reason he dont get a capital on his name. ( hes a big puss) srry ladies:p

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
your forgetting to take account of how competitive Payton Manning is, he is in my mind the best quarterback next to Joe Montanna.... Not many Qb's anymore know the gam like those 2 and can make adjustments on the line brady included and theres a reason he dont get a capital on his name. ( hes a big puss) srry ladies:p

*shrugs*

I'm not forgetting anything. It's cold hard fact that the Panthers are the favourites in this game though. Lines opened at Panthers -3.5 and moved very quickly to -4.5, and pretty much all the advanced stats sites have Panthers at something like a 60% favourite SU.

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*shrugs*

I'm not forgetting anything. It's cold hard fact that the Panthers are the favourites in this game though. Lines opened at Panthers -3.5 and moved very quickly to -4.5, and pretty much all the advanced stats sites have Panthers at something like a 60% favourite SU.

the line is the line im not arguing that but thats just stats not heart my money on Denver. but dont get me wrong all credit is due to the panthers they were a great team this year!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Denver's defense wins this one imo. It's going to be a great game regardless!