2016 Super Bowl Predictions - NFL Playoffs

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the playoffs almost here, it's a good time to make some Super Bowl predictions. So many things can happen. I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan, so I'd like to see them make the Super Bowl. But right now I'd have to say it will be New England vs Arizona. Who do you think will make the big game?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NEW ENGLAND REGARDLESS OF ALL THE INJURIES ,AND YOU KNOW THIS =)

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After losing week 13 and 16 to eagles and jets, I dont bet that much on new england.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bengals all the way

AJ McCarron might be the starting QB going into round 1 of the playoffs. If Dalton does play that game (or any game after) he might not be able to play like he will need to.

Even if Dalton was 100% he has never won a playoff game (Which does play a role mentally) and going up against the team that WILL win the super bowl.

Go Steelers!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
patriots will get it done again

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love to see the Broncos win but I'm thinking that Seahawks vs Patriots may happen again with Seahawks reversing fortunes.

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panthers and Seahawks would need to get through both each other and the Cardinals, as well as whatever fluff the AFC sends to the big game. If I were betting, I'd have to go with Arizona.

Karozi615

Karozi615

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots vs Seahawks

NFC is much more wide open than the AFC. The NFC will produce the superbowl winner because the AFC only has two teams with a real shot (Patriots, steelers)

Patriots get Edelman back and 2 weeks to rest game/game plan.

Steelers will destroy the broncos if there is a rematch.

(Broncos have had a lot of good fortune this year, and would never have beaten the Patriots at 100%)

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots all the way baby! Seriously though....

Steelers > Bengals
Chiefs > Texans
Redskins > Packers
Seahawks > Vikings

Patriots > Chiefs
Steeler > Broncos
Panthers > Seahawks
Cardinals > Redskins

Patriots > Steelers
Panthers > Cardinals

Panthers > Patriots (as much as it pains me)

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Broncos v Panthers. Wouldn't surprise me if Seattle made it.. NFC team will win..

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Vikings or Panthers

I really want AP to win one so i hope vikings do it but if some how they dont im pretty sure panthers will

and if them two teams dont win it then 100% Seahawks

that would be my top 3 / input on it all haha

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers all the way .....scorp

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's almost certainly the NFC's year, I can't see the Panthers, Seahawks or Cards being any worse than even money against any team from the AFC should they reach the Superbowl.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think it's almost certainly the NFC's year, I can't see the Panthers, Seahawks or Cards being any worse than even money against any team from the AFC should they reach the Superbowl.

If the Steelers were in the NFC I'd agree with you. This is the year they break the Tebow curse.

The stars are aligning (even though I don't believe in that sort of thing)

Let's look at the stars:

Steelers won Superbowl 40 - (It's now Superbowl 50) 10 year anniversary.

When Steelers won Superbowl 43 they had the toughest schedule in the NFL. - The Steelers have the toughest schedule in the NFL this year.

When the Steelers won SuperBowl 40 they were the 6th seed - The Steelers are the 6th seed.

When Steelers won Superbowl 40 they needed to beat the browns and have the jets lose to make the playoffs.

In order to make this years playoffs the Steelers had to beat the Browns and have the Jets lose.

I offer you synchronicity as the reason why the Steelers will win SuperBowl 50.

Oh and they have the best offense in the NFL - Did I mention that when Steelers won Superbowl 43 they had the best Defense in the NFL?

P

petya2008

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
England's favorite in this game!

CincyTim83

CincyTim83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wild Card Weekend NFL

Whose ready for the games this weekend? Im personally rooting for Cincinnati, becsuse thats where I live. Whose your favorite?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All about the PACKERS and they got it done in fine style 32-18 =) onn the road too .

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wild indeed! Outcomes not what I expected. The one game I thought would be close KC/Hou was not. Green Bay running all over Washington which I thought would have been the other way around. Minnesota missing a kick to win and the very wild Pittsburgh game. :)

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didnt even care this year about watching them, hating the NFL right now, trying to block my team from staying in San Diego