2016 CardsChat NFL Fantasy Football

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have re-paid everyone who paid for both leagues - please let me know if not.

Good luck to everyone this week - except for freeringo. :)

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21-24 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think I have re-paid everyone who paid for both leagues - please let me know if not.

Good luck to everyone this week - except for freeringo. :)

I'm all in and I am behind I need a suckout big time to beat you :eek:

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Team Hello Klitty is off to a great start. :)

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting draft today to say the least - other than the Aussie Canucks :) I liked Team T1riel's draft - they look pretty strong to me. Team Tuttle might be up there as well in the top 3.

Special mention to the Butt Fumblers - one of the best team names I've seen. Too bad you didn't draft Sanchez though....

Thanks CRStals. Would be even better if I wasn't playing poker during the last three rounds of the draft, LOL.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
You have maybe the politest quarterback in the league, that's always a good starting point :)

I know about the game fairly well, just not the FF, I now have the image of a QB being courteous and standing there saying to the opposition here I am boys come and get me before being sacked.

We have a few injuries from what I can tell, 4 questionable players, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the site.

:eek:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm all in and I am behind I need a suckout big time to beat you :eek:

You didn't need a big suckout - you just needed to play the #1 ranked quarterback whom you drafted and put on your bench. :)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I guess I'm starting this week in kind of a hole after that performance from CJ Anderson... :p

freeringo

freeringo

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You didn't need a big suckout - you just needed to play the #1 ranked quarterback whom you drafted and put on your bench. :)

pffft he only got 21 pts last night you just wait and see Brock bring me 30 points against a lousy CHICAGO secondary. :)

and I am lucky he didn't get hurt last night with some of those head blows Cam took

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I guess I'm starting this week in kind of a hole after that performance from CJ Anderson... :p

I feel your pain - my opponent in my other league had him. :(

pffft he only got 21 pts last night you just wait and see Brock bring me 30 points against a lousy CHICAGO secondary. :)

and I am lucky he didn't get hurt last night with some of those head blows Cam took

Okay - we will see!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You guys don't know pain..

I'm going up against AB

That's like a GTD 40 points.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys don't know pain..

I'm going up against AB

That's like a GTD 40 points.

Umm.... we got 29.9 against us lol. Rare for it to be much higher than that and if it was would be minimal. Don't think your pain will be any worse. :p

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So 29.9 point hole AND no Gronk? I think this week might be over before it begins for me :p

300 yards and 5 TDs one time please Mister Rogers!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Umm.... we got 29.9 against us lol. Rare for it to be much higher than that and if it was would be minimal. Don't think your pain will be any worse. :p

Hope you're right but Brown had 6 games with 35+ 2 of which were 45+ last year.

And he played half the season with a 2nd and 3rd string QB. :eek:

But the part that makes it painful is as a die hard Steelers fan every time Brown catches the ball. I'll be cheering :eek:

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, so as long as Gostkowski kicks half a dozen field goals and LA sack Gabbert like a million times tomorrow, I'm still in with a shot!

I'd be feeling a lot better about this if Gronk was about to suit up. You've set a high bar to clear t1riel :)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about some low scoring Monday night games? :) Need it both for this league and DK.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rams keeping the Niners to no significant scoring would work just dandy for me!

I need 18 points from the combo of LA DST and Jesse James... who I freely admit I'd never heard of until 24 hours before the draft :p

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I was right about Cam - but apparently my bench decisions were worse than yours lol

Good game~

freeringo

freeringo

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was right about Cam - but apparently my bench decisions were worse than yours lol

Good game~

not easy in the 1st week for sure thank you Debi better luck next week

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So Jesse James did his job but the Rams defense didn't.

GG t1riel!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I don't wanna celebrate too early, but it looks like I should get up in the Aussie Bowl this round - gg guys :)

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loving the return of Kelvin Benjamin! He has had some real chemistry with Cam. I wish Deangelo Williams was a starter all season long!