freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21-24 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Really sorry - but we had to drop League 2 due to some people dropping out. We can't have 15 so I had to drop you out. :(

Sorry - you are paid and in the league - I missed you.

League 1:
1.gesshoo - paid
2. dakota-xx - paid

3. bubbasbestbabe - paid
4. tahoeden - paid
5. S3mper - paid
6. teepack - paid
7. rifflemao - paid
8. OzExorcist - paid
9. t1riel - paid
10. thechamp5 - paid
11. kcanuck - paid
12. Zorba/CRStals - paid
13. freeringo - paid
14. steved757 - paid

TY Debi and also for putting draft back to Monday

IM SO EXCITED!!!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
14 players! I'm definitely not going to get all the kickers I wanted.. :(

It's gonna be tough with 14!! Get your kickers early and often and avoid the rush at the end!:D

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So excited. Good luck...you're going to need it.:D

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the seventh round too early to take the Saints defense?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah good point, I'd kick myself if I missed out :)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joined League 1. Now I have to figure out how this draft thing works. :) #deadmoney

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joined League 1. Now I have to figure out how this draft thing works. :) #deadmoney

For those who haven't drafted before, or who can't remember how it works in ESPN.....

On draft day - Monday at 1 EST, log into ESPN, go to the CC league and select the League tab - not My Team but League. There will be a big red box near the top of the screen and in that box is a link to the draft. Click the link and it'll take you right in!

The draft order is set up by ESPN 1 hour before the draft starts.

There will be a list of all the players and it should be in order of how good they are. Click on the player you want and it shows that player ayt the top of the screen. When it is your turn to draft a box will be anabled at the top saying Draft This Player. Click the box and he is yours!

I suggest going to ESPN, select Draft Now. Next screen make sure you pick Mock Draft then join a mock draft from the list. It costs nothing and it's good practice.

Any problems you can call me 678-316-9238.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone sees kcanuck here today please remind him to join CC League 1 - he is the only one not in yet....

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He told me he wants the Saints kicker, the lions kicker, The patriots kicker, and if possible the Lions back up kicker.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to step out and might not make it to draft, but I have all my auto-picks saved as Place Kicker. :)

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just did a mock draft and noone picked any kickers until the late rounds? What a bunch of idiots:rolleyes:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol - I thought I had 1 bench spot left so picked my Def and K - I actually had 4 bench spots left. Arghh!!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I think that at least went better than the team I drafted last year where I ended up with Owen Daniels as my TE1...

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looking at my team. I think we should redo the entire draft.

Also whoever took DeAngelo Williams ugh! Need him for the first three games.

tahoeden

tahoeden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good draft guys, teams look very close...Now it comes down to who gets injured..lol

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad I stuck around instead of doing the auto picks. That was fun. :) I deviated a bit from my strategy, and hope I don't regret it.

GL all. :)

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting draft today to say the least - other than the Aussie Canucks :) I liked Team T1riel's draft - they look pretty strong to me. Team Tuttle might be up there as well in the top 3.

Special mention to the Butt Fumblers - one of the best team names I've seen. Too bad you didn't draft Sanchez though....

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Sanchez had've stuck as the starter in Denver I might've thought about him as a backup LOL

Aside from that I'd rather honour him in spirit rather than, y'know, actually wasting a roster spot on him ;)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Interesting draft today to say the least - other than the Aussie Canucks :) I liked Team T1riel's draft - they look pretty strong to me. Team Tuttle might be up there as well in the top 3.

Special mention to the Butt Fumblers - one of the best team names I've seen. Too bad you didn't draft Sanchez though....

You do realise that I know shit about Fant Footy Chris, and it is all up to you, :D I can't assist in any way, I have the App and can see everything, just don't have a clue what I'm looking at though, hoping to learn as we go along.

Good luck all.

:top:

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You do realise that I know shit about Fant Footy Chris, and it is all up to you, :D I can't assist in any way, I have the app and can see everything, just don't have a clue what I'm looking at though, hoping to learn as we go along.

Good luck all.

:top:

You have maybe the politest quarterback in the league, that's always a good starting point :)