Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the new "call the clock" on the sitting out folks buttons.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Food for thought...

When there is a Prize Pool in a Satellite tournie from rebuys and add-ons.....

What happens to that money? Does it get awarded to players? Does it compensate the sponsor of the satellite? Does it depend on which satellite it is?

Thanks.

Free roll or buy-in sat? Guess it does not matter. Let us say 5 seat GTD @ $50 per seat. $250 GTD prize pool. Usually, until the GTD has been met, all money in is used to cover the GTD. These tournies offer same size prize to each winner. If the above example collects $300 then the sixth person gets a seat. If they collect $10 over then the 6th person would get $10. Anything from $250 or LESS and the Top 5 get the GTD seats.

Make sense? Nothing counts until the GTD is met. Most of the time the rebuys and add-ons only recoup part of the GTD.

Good luck & God bless. :D :cool: :confused: :heeeellll

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure the 4 KO's provided any 20 per to my account.

Yep, you probably noticed the bounty money is paid as soon as you KO somebody. They show up as separate entries in the report.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fix your sats. I registered for over 40 sats none of them except one which I won to the $50K monday maniac played. Tell the tournament director no wonder there is overlay like 90% of the sats go to waste. Also you guys what do you plan to do with the MDS? What is the Venom?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I have sent the feedback to the tournaments team so they can take the proper measures. "The Venom" will be the same, same structure and steps, however we decided to change its name and instead of MDS now it will be The Venom. Let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Americas Cardroom’s High Five Tournament Series starts tomorrow (Wednesday).

There will be $1.5 Million in guaranteed prize pools over 25 added events though Sunday.

If you’re already an ACR player, don’t forget to arm yourself with more green to help “smoke the tables”.

The big reload bonus ends today and it’s good for 50% more on your next deposit, up to $300. Just use code: Halloween.

New players get a very generous 3-part Welcome Package.

More details about it here.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on the day's success...

5th is the $1 freeze out KO game - TY.

Not sure the 4 KO's provided any 20 per to my account.

GG - Sippy :)

OK everything in the account is good !!! TY!!!
Sippy :)

Second in a PLO game!!!

Good going Sippy :)

Account is correct FYI!!

I like the bounty games - pays for entry - lol.

In the $$$ again maybe not need card chats free rolls - but fun to play. 3rd in a PLO on ACR.

may have reached critical level - lol.

When you get a big enough pile of $$$ & the winning continues, then it may be time to go semi-pro. :D Definitely give it a few more weeks. My own style is only conducive to very short hot runs & long dry spells. :) So I will stick to the freebies until that trend at least evens out. :rolleyes:

GL & God bless. :) :cool: :joyman: :icon_sant

G

garnerwj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 Card Flush?

Anyone else noticing the frequency of 4 card flushes the past week. I started tallying yesterday how many monotone flops have had the 4th suit hit and its currently at 13/15. I thought its supposed to be 35%! On top of that, why are the flushes hitting for the people that are in the hand?! You would expect those cards to be in the muck.

I think others caught on now and theyre just shoving on the flop now with Ax.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send shivers up and down your opponents’ spine before you even raise them all in.

We’ve got brand new Halloween avatars.

Go nuts.

sew19XB.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
High Five series starts today at Americas Cardroom

Halloween is here and Americas Cardroom is doling out the sweet stuff with the High Five Tournament Series.

Come smoke the tables with $1.5 million in guaranteed prize money.

There’s a $420,000 GTD Main Event on the final day, and a 10-minute “courtesy break” every day at 4:20pm ET.

With a full lineup of winning opportunity, you’ll want to stock up on munchies (and maybe make a batch of those special brownies we keep hearing about).
Below is the guaranteed Main Event for each of the 5 days, along with the buy-in. All times ET.

More tourneys can be viewed in the accompanied picture.

Wednesday (10/31) at 7:00pm - $150,000 - $1,000+50​
Thursday (11/1) at 7:45pm - $100,000 - $300+20
Friday (11/2) at 3:30pm - $60,000 - $150+10​
Saturday (11/3) at 6:45pm - $50,000 - $200+15
Sunday (11/4) at 4:00pm - $420,000 - $420+30

Full details here.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

High Five series starts today at Americas Cardroom
Halloween is here and Americas Cardroom is doling out the sweet stuff with the High Five Tournament Series.
Come smoke the tables with $1.5 million in guaranteed prize money.​
There’s a $420,000 GTD Main Event on the final day, and a 10-minute “courtesy break” every day at 4:20pm ET.
With a full lineup of winning opportunity, you’ll want to stock up on munchies (and maybe make a batch of those special brownies we keep hearing about).​
Below is the guaranteed Main Event for each of the 5 days, along with the buy-in. All times ET.​
More tourneys can be viewed in the accompanied picture.​
Wednesday (10/31) at 7:00pm - $150,000 - $1,000+50​
Thursday (11/1) at 7:45pm - $100,000 - $300+20​
Friday (11/2) at 3:30pm - $60,000 - $150+10​
Saturday (11/3) at 6:45pm - $50,000 - $200+15​
Sunday (11/4) at 4:00pm - $420,000 - $420+30​
Full details here.
And your passing out free entries to the first ten responders to this post?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anyway for the tournaments not to go into hand-for-hand play until there is 1 spot left until the money instead of 3?

Seems like this adds a ton of time to the tourney and sitting paused at bubble you lose chances to steal blinds/antes.

Hand-for-Hand should start with 151 people left if 150 places pay not 153.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Want to add my complaint to the list of those that want to schedule the next step not have them auto roll immediately.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey when I withdrew $300 from ACR I only got back $291.35 credit me the difference on ACR withdrew with crypto. I thought they were no fees.

So your sats. suck you wonder why so much overlay.I want to play in the daily majors but the sats never start. Tell the tournament director or should I just PM him on 2 + 2 forums??

Last edited:
emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Weird, in 3 tourneys on ACR all of them on a break at the same time before a scheduled break is supposed to be, hmmm, I suspect ACR is still having issues. Oh well. Par for the course I suppose.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there anyway for the tournaments not to go into hand-for-hand play until there is 1 spot left until the money instead of 3?

Seems like this adds a ton of time to the tourney and sitting paused at bubble you lose chances to steal blinds/antes.

Hand-for-Hand should start with 151 people left if 150 places pay not 153.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your feedback, I sent it to the team. However, that is the current structure the Tournaments Department has set. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Second game on ACR was a $500 guaranteed for a $1 entry - total prize was met - placed 11th - got dis-connected twice from the server with AQ and KK - a sad problem with your software - probably associated with the chat function, if you chat during a hand you get dis-connect - lol - old software from years ago that has not been addressed - JMHO.

Anyway, it is SPOOKY software in real games.

Spooky-Halloween-Clip-Art-(06).png

Sippy:)

Hello, I apologize for the late response. The poker software is currently working fine, up and running. I suggest you to check your internet connection and make sure it is properly working. If you have any other question, let me know and I will help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey when I withdrew $300 from ACR I only got back $291.35 credit me the difference on ACR withdrew with crypto. I thought they were no fees.

So your sats. suck you wonder why so much overlay.I want to play in the daily majors but the sats never start. Tell the tournament director or should I just PM him on 2 + 2 forums??

Hi. We do not charge any fees for crypto deposits/ withdrawals, most likely those fees were charged by your wallet. I suggest you to contact them directly for further details. Also, please take in consideration that the rate used for the conversion will be the one available at the moment the payout is processed. You will find more information here https://www.americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/.

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GoodDay,

I was curious if elite benefits is better than earning rake back? I was looking at the info and for some reason like the rake back option better, am I missing something? Thanks,

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Choices...

GoodDay,

I was curious if elite benefits is better than earning rake back? I was looking at the info and for some reason like the rake back option better, am I missing something? Thanks,

In America we call this free choice. Options. If you like rake back better then you choose rake back. Someone else not feeling as you do would make the other choice. Better? Better than what? Your choice, you choose. Pick the one YOU like.

GL & God bless. :) :cool: :heeeellll

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, just personal preference then..gotcha!

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are welcome.

Thanks, just personal preference then..gotcha!

Kind of like asking if Holdem is better than 7 stud. "Better" does not apply. Only personal choice. The one you will enjoy. And, sometimes, like with the card games, you can play both. NOT with rake back of course. It is one choice only. Simply depends on the player.

Remember, for rake back to be rewarding, you must play a LOT of cash based games.

GL & God bless. :D :rolleyes: :cool: :heeeellll

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our high stakes $1,000,000 GTD tourney has been renamed from Million Dollar Encore to The Sunday Venom!

And it’s now running every Sunday at 1pm ET.

See how to get your $2,650 seat for a fraction of the cost on the promo page here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important:

Daylight Saving Time ends in the U.S. on Sunday morning.

Please remember to turn your clocks back one hour and check the lobby for the correct tournament times in your region.

AxUr947.jpg

M

masears1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
venom tournament

When is the Venom Tournament scheduled and in which room ???

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^
https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/sunday-venom/ - sunday 1pm ET. buy-in is 630$ so search in a high stakes tournaments, but you can play in steps to this tournament. I play in a 0 step freeroll currently. ;)

I write here to say, that I tried to play on my linux - Ubuntu 16.04 and it works! I couldn't create an account, so I created it on my girlfriend PC with Windows. Then I logged on my Ubuntu and it works perfectly. One thing is that when I clicked on my avatar, in left-top corner appeared avatar variations and it don't disappear (screen attached). Everything is fine besides of that.
I use default configuration of WineHQ with Windows 10 imitation.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2018-11-03 15-57-21.jpg
    Screenshot from 2018-11-03 15-57-21.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.