Would you continue to play poker if you found out that 100% of online poker is fake?

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Each other already thinks so, but the game continues.
Yes, of course I would continue to play.
The reason I would continue to play is the stable additional income I get :)
In my opinion, everything is very simple, if the bubble brings you money, you just have to do it until the bubble bursts :)

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I would stop playing for me it doesn't make sense to play without winning money and if it was 100% false the probability of winning would be minimal so I wouldn't play

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is fun for me. The same kind of entertainment as, for example, tennis or computer games. And even if poker is rigged, I would continue to play it, because the process of playing gives me pleasure. I would keep playing because it's fun and interesting, even if it's rigged :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I would stop playing for me it doesn't make sense to play without winning money and if it was 100% false the probability of winning would be minimal so I wouldn't play
the fact that poker is fake does not mean that you will never win, but maybe 3 times out of 10 you will be able to win

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The ancient people believed that the earth is flat and died without knowing the truth, and none of the living people have seen God, but many believe in Him (although everyone will see after death)

who knows how to unravel and distinguish poker tricks

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I make deposits only once a year and I do it only to have an affordable withdrawal method, usually a minimum deposit. So, if poker as a whole is a rigged game, and at the same time I regularly receive income from this game, with minimal financial costs, then of course I will continue to play, because it is profitable :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I make deposits only once a year and I do it only to have an affordable withdrawal method, usually a minimum deposit. So, if poker as a whole is a rigged game, and at the same time I regularly receive income from this game, with minimal financial costs, then of course I will continue to play, because it is profitable :)

I haven't made a deposit in 888 poker for 3 years, but I can withdraw money

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The game will not change so i will continue to play but if i will continue to put cash on this site probably not.......but the poker is the poker

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If someone really proves this online fraud, I definitely wouldn't play. only live.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With some of the crazy plays I have seen, its suspicious. But on the other hand, I have pulled off some crazy hands too!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
With some of the crazy plays I have seen, its suspicious. But on the other hand, I have pulled off some crazy hands too!
the main thing is the final result at the end of the day !!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If there are freerolls, as there are now, I mean our CardsChat freerolls and freerolls that take place at 888, then I will continue to play poker. Even if poker is rigged, everyone has a chance to win something in freerolls :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would obviously continue because i absolutely love to return over and over to places that cheat me.
and as long as freerolls exist where they cant loose any money, guys like OP will continue too.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If there are freerolls, as there are now, I mean our CardsChat freerolls and freerolls that take place at 888, then I will continue to play poker. Even if poker is rigged, everyone has a chance to win something in freerolls :)
but what would you do if there were no freerolls
I suspect that then you would start spending your personal money on poker, but honestly, without lying, it would happen that way!

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes of course, as long as I continue to earn and withdraw my money.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not play if that was the case as the game is unbelievabley difficult to get ahead when it is not supposedly rigged. You chances would diminish prohibitively others could see your cards, they would still not be guaranteed to win however due to the random nature of the cards.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course I would continue to play. Why not? ... The game brings me money, joy and pleasure. Even if it's fake, but it brings you money and pleasure, why stop?)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Who is a real addict, I don't think he would stop playing even after this.
Luckily it doesn't affect me, poker isn't part of my life enough to worry about it.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As long as you win sth and that sth seems satisfying to you to keep on playing , then why not . Even if it's fake or full of bots . If you are not satisfied from the winnings for the time I vested in playing , and of you are not entertained at all , then you stop playing . What profit might seem minimum satisfactory, this varied from player to player , from regs to recreationals .