Just how random ARE the random card generators in poker?

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They claim they are the place for excitement
,, So to generate excitement, things have to happen.....

So Random may not be the word you were looking for?

Face it... if you ran the business....
Your favorite customer ( generates a lot of your income) is about to go broke.... and if you could save him with
a little help and keep the income coming in. ( and action on your site) ... say you have to give him 100 dollars of other peoples money...
and you know he will pay that back in rake in a couple of hours ???

Miracles happen at the river....

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See the explanation in the video below. Note that comments were enabled for anyone to express their opinions. After receiving much criticism, it was disabled. Coincidence only in that specific video? To reflect.

You say this is how poker stars claim its done....

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free wheel spinners at the start tell you how random the site is.....

another free ticket....

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The cards can't be rigged, because nobody - not even you - knows whether you will still be in the hand after the first round of betting. After that nobody knows whether you will bet on your hole cards, and even if you decide to do so after looking at them, you may decide to fold after a previous bet. And that goes for the subsequent rounds.

In short, unless there is somebody at the other end looking at every hand and deciding who to favour with the cards dealt in every hand, and then having to make another decision after you have checked, called or raised, the cards can't be rigged. And remember that at any one moment there are hundreds of hands being dealt on the big sites - so they would have to have hundreds of personnel in action every second of every day deciding whether to favour you or your opponent, perhaps in a freeroll!

I ask myself, after a bad beat, why the site should bother to intervene in a 25 cent game!! And if they did, why should they decide to give ME a bad beat. It doesn't make sense.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The cards can't be rigged, because nobody - not even you - knows whether you will still be in the hand after the first round of betting. After that nobody knows whether you will bet on your hole cards, and even if you decide to do so after looking at them, you may decide to fold after a previous bet. And that goes for the subsequent rounds.

In short, unless there is somebody at the other end looking at every hand and deciding who to favour with the cards dealt in every hand, and then having to make another decision after you have checked, called or raised, the cards can't be rigged. And remember that at any one moment there are hundreds of hands being dealt on the big sites - so they would have to have hundreds of personnel in action every second of every day deciding whether to favour you or your opponent, perhaps in a freeroll!

I ask myself, after a bad beat, why the site should bother to intervene in a 25 cent game!! And if they did, why should they decide to give ME a bad beat. It doesn't make sense.
this is not to be done with ordinary people, because they have developed programs and algorithms to cheat your game
how many times have I had to say that a lot of the players you see in online poker are not real but just props fake rigged nicknames

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
this is not to be done with ordinary people, because they have developed programs and algorithms to cheat your game
how many times have I had to say that a lot of the players you see in online poker are not real but just props fake rigged nicknames
And you have evidence?

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am seeing a lot of 1 percentage outs for villian. I flopped a full house in a mystery bounty recently. Was all in. Lost to villian getting runner runner aces turn and river, a bit hard to take that.