Have you ever had the impression that the RNG in some poker tournaments behaved strangely?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Whether by not connecting hands in the entire tournament, unexplained bad bets or even strange patterns that happen.

Have you ever seen something that made you think about the issue of RNG in online poker?
So calm down - something unusual would be if you have two QQ and the table comes up with three QQQ on the flop

or the river comes to A but changes to K after a second

then we could say that something strange is happening

Last edited:
Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have you ever seen something that made you think about the issue of RNG in online poker?
Only a green belly would raise such a stupid question.😁🤣🤣

The biggest Tanso I've ever seen.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whether by not connecting hands in the entire tournament, unexplained bad bets or even strange patterns that happen.

In our age of technology, you can't be sure that the RNG in all poker rooms is not rigged. For small poker rooms, this may be the only way to survive.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Only a green belly would raise such a stupid question.😁🤣🤣

The biggest Tanso I've ever seen.🤣🤣🤣
César @Gritz18 hahaha what can I say about you my friend, with all your poker concepts, with your raising plays and the idea of not limping just because you learned that Rafael Moraes said we should never limp in poker, yes I do I learned this from him too, but I don't use it in microstakes or even in freerolls because it doesn't work at that level, you need to transcend my friend, evolve and not get stuck in theories just because you learned what is "right or wrong" in poker, transcend, think for yourself, don't follow cake recipes, don't get stuck in ideologies, transcend your mind and think for yourself, sometimes I am amused by your lamentations, other times I feel sorry, I just hope you can overcome all this and trying to become a better player.

Good luck and all the best.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
César @Gritz18 hahaha what can I say about you my friend, with all your poker concepts, with your raising plays and the idea of not limping just because you learned that Rafael Moraes said we should never limp in poker, yes I do I learned this from him too, but I don't use it in microstakes or even in freerolls because it doesn't work at that level, you need to transcend my friend, evolve and not get stuck in theories just because you learned what is "right or wrong" in poker, transcend, think for yourself, don't follow cake recipes, don't get stuck in ideologies, transcend your mind and think for yourself, sometimes I am amused by your lamentations, other times I feel sorry, I just hope you can overcome all this and trying to become a better player.

Good luck and all the best.
I'd suggest learning why limping is bad instead of spending time on a witch hunt for peculiar run outs of cards (or whatever you were suggesting in initial post).
fwiw, I don't mind giving you a suggestion to help you improve because I'm pretty sure we won't be duking it out in the same player pools (otherwise I'd agree "limping is great!")

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In our age of technology, you can't be sure that the RNG in all poker rooms is not rigged. For small poker rooms, this may be the only way to survive.
complete nonsense of a grey mare... the room earns from the commission for buy-in in tournaments and rake in cash... and what does the twist of the random number generator have to do with it? well, they screwed up, and what's next, what difference does it make to them who was eliminated from the tournament, you or me? if we paid the same for participating in the tournament? it's just that some people need to accept their fish fate and not blame the dealer, the fraera or the crooked chair))

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Rooms don't benefit from players who play rarely. Because their bankrolls are idle, not being converted into rake.The underlay is done quite cleverly and covertly. It should not allow itself to be easily detected. It works in such a way that players can write off any streaks to variance.Yes, you can have terrible streaks, but if you play well, you will still be profitable.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Rooms don't benefit from players who play rarely. Because their bankrolls are idle, not being converted into rake.The underlay is done quite cleverly and covertly. It should not allow itself to be easily detected. It works in such a way that players can write off any streaks to variance.Yes, you can have terrible streaks, but if you play well, you will still be profitable.
only those players who do not have enough money are dissatisfied etc or any mental illness
no one with a gun forces anyone to play poker

Last edited:
O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
complete nonsense of a grey mare... the room earns from the commission for buy-in in tournaments and rake in cash... and what does the twist of the random number generator have to do with it? well, they screwed up, and what's next, what difference does it make to them who was eliminated from the tournament, you or me? if we paid the same for participating in the tournament? it's just that some people need to accept their fish fate and not blame the dealer, the fraera or the crooked chair))
but how you know that the player who is helped by RNG is not an employee or owner of the relevant poker site etc
for example, employees have created several fake accounts and collect additional money

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
but how you know that the player who is helped by RNG is not an employee or owner of the relevant poker site etc
for example, employees have created several fake accounts and collect additional money
for the small poker room it would be a matter of survival etc I don't believe that 888pokers or pokerstars do that ,but you can't already know what they are doing on the other side of the screen

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they say it´s rigged cause they can´t play.
Yes exactly. They make tons of fundamental mistakes and instead of recognizing their mistakes and working on their leaks, they try to find the error somewhere else.

Me personally, I never met a "Riggie" who has any real clue of the game. Not in real live, not online.

Last edited:
P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes exactly. They make tons of fundamental mistakes and instead of recognizing their mistakes and working on their leaks, they try to find the error somewhere else.

Me personally, I never met a "Riggie" who has any real clue of the game. Not in real live, not online.
orrrrrrr you're just wrong all along, and it is rigged but still winnable - just not as random as it supposed to be, whether intentionally or unintentionally

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

you probably haven't seen much of life

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just spend your energy on getting better at poker, rather than moaning about the RNG

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

If you want to blame RNG for everything, then it would be impossible to play poker at all - or you want only you to win every game

you probably had a bad childhood, looking for excuses everywhere - that's how you dont want learn to lose with respect

The comparison of RNG is with a lottery ticket - one person buys the first ticket in his life and wins a million, while the other person buys tickets every day for the rest of his life, but does not win a million

Last edited:
M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small poker rooms benefit from giving coolers to opponents in cash games, then the rake will be higher, with fewer hands. And you just haven't seen anything in poker yet to say anything for sure, and your brain is only enough to play freerolls and write nasty things.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small poker rooms benefit from giving coolers to opponents in cash games, then the rake will be higher, with fewer hands. And you just haven't seen anything in poker yet to say anything for sure, and your brain is only enough to play freerolls and write nasty things.
Do u have any concrete evidence of what u are saying regarding "small rooms"? What "small rooms" are we talking about?

If they give out cooler after cooler, people will just leave at some point no?

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I advise you to watch as many broadcasts as possible, this is the first, and the second is to start going offline and playing poker, then we'll talk about who is twisting what... and all these statements about small rooms and coolers for rake, these are all fantasies in favor of the weak... it is easier for people to find a reason than to admit that they are wrong))

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No I never ever have. Anyone who thinks the human brain could detect something off in a RNG is utterly beyind belief.....over the sample sizes of hands that most of us play, its just not possible. That statement works equally well for a too small sample, or a very large sample BTW.

Not one single one of us has a brain that can genuinely get a feel for it, and separate random probability from something that may be a touch off in some way.

Have anyone ever seen a thread where the OP is arguing that they are just getting too lucky for it to be real??

Like how can this be real, I'm not that great at poker but I'm totally cleaning up on 888, doesn;t matter if its cash or tourneys, I'm smashimg it. The other day I hot a miracle 1 outer on the river to make it to the FT. I just don't trust their RNG......said no one ever ever!!!

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No I never ever have. Anyone who thinks the human brain could detect something off in a RNG is utterly beyind belief.....over the sample sizes of hands that most of us play, its just not possible. That statement works equally well for a too small sample, or a very large sample BTW.

Not one single one of us has a brain that can genuinely get a feel for it, and separate random probability from something that may be a touch off in some way.

Have anyone ever seen a thread where the OP is arguing that they are just getting too lucky for it to be real??

Like how can this be real, I'm not that great at poker but I'm totally cleaning up on 888, doesn;t matter if its cash or tourneys, I'm smashimg it. The other day I hot a miracle 1 outer on the river to make it to the FT. I just don't trust their RNG......said no one ever ever!!!
Obviously because nobody runs great for very long. Means nothing.

You seriously don't think a person can tell when someone is winning too much for it to be random? Like Mike Postle and that scandal? Ultimate Bet, pot ripper? Someone noticed that and started collecting data.