GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
LOL
i have been away from poker for i few days,(not enough bankroll or freerolls or money)
but the game its not about who is the best,there is a amount of luck and if you are in a good or bad day XD
if you want to win more,study more is the best option
Go for the gold
God bless

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How u feel after weeks of discipline,dedication and playing your best game…and losing against (players) worst than you?
Hi
Of course, at such moments I feel a little disappointed, especially when it's obvious to me that my opponent is less skilled than I am. But such situations happen too often to focus too much on them. So in such cases, I tell myself "today is just not my day" :)
Good luck :)

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It can be frustrating and fun, frustrating when there are a lot of losses and fun because you are doing what you love and making money

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
very often it is painful, but you have to take dispersion for granted

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
if best player always win then there is no point playing poker. poker is more about luck too

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
more fustrating but the game is the game i guess

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My friend, that feeling, bottle it and channel it in another direction because that feeling will never end - we all play against different levels of players and yes sometimes (and often) luck plays it part even when you have played a hand perfectly.
Keep making the solid poker decisions and you will win more than lose in the long run - managing frustrations is what defines a good player from an excellent one.
Keep at it and good luck at the tables!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neither one nor the other. A terrible period when the tables are not right, the opponents are at the wrong time everything fits together.
Relaxation.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How u feel after weeks of discipline,dedication and playing your best game…and losing against (players) worst than you?
There are different days. Sometimes my results also disappoint me, but I never give up because I know that tomorrow I will have another chance. I see poker as entertainment first and foremost, and that's why I try to play well and make good, informed decisions. By making good informed decisions, the game is enjoyable for me regardless of the outcome.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couldn't be less random ...or obviously designed to permit certain players to win or certain player to loose......

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The results shouldn't matter as long as you make the best decisions in poker. I always have fun and learn.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Definitively frustrating 😅 but is part of the game, isn't it?

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
A little bit of both, but you use those days to keep learning how to control your emotions in the tables.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I started playing poker in 2018, I also had some similar feelings, but after all this time playing poker, I can say that over time these feelings will disappear, because we realize that variance is part of the game. And if you are doing everything right, playing correct ranges from each position, you are following the correct frequencies of the plays, just keep coming back and you will profit in the long run. The poker player has to do the right thing and not get attached to the result, the villain opens with A8s of BU, hero in the BB goes All in with 10bb with AKo, board 8 2 4 8 A, you made the right play and you have to keep doing it, the most important thing is to make the right plays and not get attached to the result.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
who is to say who is better and who is worse?

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
very tilting, they play to lose and somehow end up winning.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Although failures also upset me, I see the game as entertainment first and foremost, and so I never get too upset. I just keep playing and try to play as well as I can.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At first I feel an unfairness. Then I take it as luck on my rival's part and keep moving on. The point is that anyone of us can fall, but not everyone can get up quickly and continue on their way! :unsure:

flabilim

flabilim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I tend to have fun playing poker, sometimes I get frustrated at bad times, but it's part of the game

hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Way more fun and enjoyment then pain. But then I've learned to mostly control my emotions and not get to worked up in the moment.

No doubt about it thou poker can be maddening at times :ROFLMAO:.

Cheers!!!

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It happens, poker is not like X and O
You need to know that improving your game will, on the longrun, pay out. Not in every game, but on average

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Fun! ❤🥳
(if ever poker becomes frustration, I'm going to stop playing 😇 )

J

jerrycheng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TW
Chips
Non-professional, you can never let poker affect your life

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level