Frustrating or fun…..?

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i should broke my comuter long time ago ..LOL.. its nit worth it .keep calm mate! good times will come ;)

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel unlucky but most of the time I know where I am wrong and I try to improve this in the future. Even if I play my best game, that doesn't mean I did everything right.
you're right on that not even doing your best it will be enough sometimes to win on poker .

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still gets frustrated even knowing that at long run it is a positive play.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You have to work on those aspects of life and poker that you can control, and ignore everything else that is beyond your control.If you don't experience pain often enough while playing, then you're probably doing something wrong. Or you just have an iron psyche, which is very unlikely if you haven’t trained it specifically.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How u feel after weeks of discipline,dedication and playing your best game…and losing against (players) worst than you?
Overall, I feel good enough to keep doing what I have and step by step towards my goal :)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mix of that but if i'm not starting playong with fun i close all.....but sometimes i'm frustrated about me.because i took wrong decision thats cost me game or tournament....

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's annoying to go through a negative variation and it even discourages you a little from wanting to not play anymore, but you have to understand that it's just a phase and if you persist consistently you will win again

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, I also feel frustrated at times. But, nevertheless, I am used to not giving up, and therefore such periods of disappointment or psychological fatigue do not last long at all. The very next day, I just start working again according to my plan.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is frustrating sometimes but then you just need to take a break and practice getting your mind back in the right space to play your best game.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
sometimes it's frustrating. and you lose a little bit of fun for the game. But it's like everything, maintaining discipline and playing the best game, I think that will change in the long term.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyone has losses. It is necessary to process and move forward, and the result will certainly come

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I feel fine. I don't have high hopes, I play primarily for fun, and although failure also upsets me, poker is still great fun, even if it's not my day.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I lose, everyone loses to bad players, but not constantly. If you’re losing to worst players frequently, I think you’d better review your game playing. It’s frustrating anyway. Frustration come and go to all of us.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker is sensational, the ups and downs are what make poker interesting and conquering, if there were only the highs, it would be frustrating, monotonous and tiring, learn to live with the lows, when the highs come, remember, they don't last forever
Okay, but I could live with nothing but highs. Really I could. :)

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How u feel after weeks of discipline,dedication and playing your best game…and losing against (players) worst than you?
The real disappointment I feel is when I don't have the opportunity to play poker. Not playing - is the worst thing for me. Unfortunately, now, due to constant rocket attacks on our cities, due to power outages and communication problems, I play very rarely, and right now I feel disappointed. If we talk about the game itself, then I am never upset with my results because for me poker is a game that always brings me pleasure.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Normally, if I'm making the right moves, I don't really care about the result, as it's something I can't control.
However, when I lose by making a ridiculous move, this ghost haunts me for several days.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is interesting about the game of poker is the fact that the game gives the opportunity to win to both the advanced player and the one who has just started playing, no matter how much you study the game of poker, you come to the conclusion that here you also need luck and inspiration and of course study. In conclusion, you shouldn't hate the player who just won, but think that we will all win at some point.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's part of poker. I try to focus on making the best decision at the moment.

devonsparks14

devonsparks14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PH
Chips
I'd say if you feel frustrated, it is probably the time you should rest because our mind won't function easily if we're stressed...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker only has a positive effect on my mood, regardless of the results. I play for fun, my bankroll is growing and overall, I'm doing pretty well. Of course, sometimes there are temporary difficulties, but I just ignore them :)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
If you feel frustrated, the best thing to do is to take a break.
You can only play with a clear head, otherwise it will end in failure, because you will definitely make bad decisions.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
you are going to up and down sometimes in same events im playing freeroll been like that hoping to salvage something today ....but ya i am getting crushed by miracle beats and bad beats today its rough but you just let the losses slide off and move on....do right actions the wins come