Frustrating or fun…..?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The whole point of poker is, that unlike in chess the best player dont always win. This is, what keep the game alive and profitable, so to be a profitable poker player its just something you need to learn to accept :)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are you aware of any competitive events where the best always win?

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is sensational, the ups and downs are what make poker interesting and conquering, if there were only the highs, it would be frustrating, monotonous and tiring, learn to live with the lows, when the highs come, remember, they don't last forever

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If they won it means that they played better this time.
During Each MTT even if all player give their 110%, at the end only 1 will win.
Sometimes luck is with us, other time with other.
The less you rely on luck, the best you are at making decision.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker beginners will get angry if they lose to players who are weaker than them. But in poker it is customary that even if you are a stronger player you can lose to a weaker player and you need to accept this if you are ready to continue playing but at a distance, strong players defeat weak ones so just try to play and study poker to win at distances

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
That's just the way it is, I have lost count how many times I have players beat on the flop, then they catch Runner, Runner to outdraw me, It Happens! Get used to it.
Poker is like Life, Bad things happen, It is how you handle the Bad beats and Suck-outs that really matters, You don't give up on Life when something bad happens, You pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and start all over again.

jaredrr200

jaredrr200

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
It can be frustrating, many times they make you Badbeet.

Online you are more likely to get a Badbeet than at a real table.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very frustrating of course when you lose to a weak player, but I guess it is something we need to accept because we always going to have good and bad days.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The whole point of poker is, that unlike in chess the best player dont always win. This is, what keep the game alive and profitable, so to be a profitable poker player its just something you need to learn to accept :)

Thanks for this reply ,spot on!

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
frustrating but that´s poker a luckbox game

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
How u feel after weeks of discipline,dedication and playing your best game…and losing against (players) worst than you?
I feel unlucky but most of the time I know where I am wrong and I try to improve this in the future. Even if I play my best game, that doesn't mean I did everything right.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not going to get to the point of breaking my computer, because of these fish and donkeys, time will take care of decimating these Genios.🤪🤣
I should