Do you think online poker can be trusted?

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, I still trust online sites from cardschat
I think you can't trust anyone. But you can play, enjoy the game, and earn income from the game wherever you can do it. Do I trust poker sites? No, I don't. Do I play and withdraw funds? Yes, regularly :)

Highfish

Highfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I have much more trust in poker sites than in politicians.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not believe that poker is rigged, but sites like acr and betonline still have a fair amount of bots, multi-account cheaters, and colluders.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's like religion.
Do you believe in god? What can you prove? You can only have faith.
That's very true. Most/all of these sites are shrouded in mystery. Many 'reviews' are geared toward some sort of revenue sharing arrangement, which is no review at all. Regional restrictions, American and other banking laws serve to complicate matters. The discussions here at Cardschat help us to sort through the chaff and provide more actual experience based information than can generally be found elsewhere.

But a prayer or two can't hurt either.

Last edited:
V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have not a penny of my own money invested, so I will see how things go when I try to take my winnings out.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In my opinion, yes, you can trust it, but I tend to choose the most renowned and well-known sites to play with greater peace of mind.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always trust poker rooms, until now I have never had problems with them and I also believe that they are transparent, you cannot judge by a bad streak of hands that you pass, that happens to everyone, the most important thing is to be focused and Give your best game in each hand, the results will come.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I definitely believe that at least those sites with which our community cooperates are safe. But we are talking about security, not trust. I do not consider it acceptable to trust gambling websites. I could trust a person I know well, but not gambling websites. I just play, enjoy the game and don't forget to withdraw my money regularly :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I've been playing poker for over 6 years. During all this time, I have played at about 8 different sites. Their list is as follows: pokerstars, 888, unibet, ACR, Betonline, Sportsbetting, partypoker and Intertop. I had problems with only one of them, Intertop, and I was unable to withdraw the money I won from this site. Nevertheless, I didn't have any other problems. So, I conclude that all these other 7 sites that I have listed are quite reliable and safe and it is quite possible to play on them.

H

Haawglivin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my experience it can and can’t be, depending on the site. There are many with a good track record and there is always doubt in some cases however, people try to cheat at live poker events as well so it’s about remaining vigilant..

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Only when I win! Had a terrible run on PokerStars but am doing very well on party poker, a site I don't particularly like.

The idea that the really big poker sites are fixed is not tenable.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HmMmmm Rigged??? Hand shitory....

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, I trust it, otherwise I wouldn't play.
As in everything, there are definitely cheating rooms here, but the bigger rooms wouldn't be worth cheating. I think so.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I trust two good sites where the online poker game is close to live, others where miracles happen do not interest me.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Trusted or not, we all play 😄😂😅, so lets not discuss nonsense 🤪

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I find it reliable enough. What happens in my opinion is that the RNG of poker rooms is manipulated so that it is not so random. It doesn't favor anyone specific at the table, but it tends to make the game a little easier so that weak players have a little more chance of winning. This makes sense, because if the game is 'normal' the strong player devours the weak one. However, if a weak player only loses, of course he will eventually give up on the game and stop putting money into the room. Then there will be a minority of strong players who will not put in enough money for the business to be profitable.
So, when you have an AA, open your eyes, because the probability of a 77 taking you down here is much higher than in the face-to-face game.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wouldn't trust poker sites 100%, even the most reliable ones. There is always a risk of losing money due to fraud or some new conditions that the poker site may unexpectedly introduce. That's why I never keep more than $50 in my poker accounts. $50 is the amount of money I'm willing to risk :)