Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about women in poker? Has it been growing well lately?
I've been playing poker for quite some time now, more than 8 years, and I wouldn't say that the popularity of poker among female players is growing. I don't think that this number is decreasing, but there is definitely no rapid growth.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't know what you're aiming at with your question

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for quite some time now, more than 8 years, and I wouldn't say that the popularity of poker among female players is growing. I don't think that this number is decreasing, but there is definitely no rapid growth.
Here in brazil I see the number of women growing more and more...

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about women in poker? Has it been growing well lately?
I don't see any strong growth in the popularity of poker among women. I think that in general, the popularity of poker is growing, but it is growing proportionally among women and men. I've been playing for only 6 years, so I can't compare it to what it was like 20 years ago, but at least in the 6 years I've been playing, I can't say that the popularity of poker among women has grown significantly.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think it's great there's more women in poker. Would be a good home start for members to remember there are women CC players, so don't just assume you're talking to a male.😙😙
We have quite a few female players in my local league and national leagues particularly Redtooth Poker in the UK.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think women in poker is fine as long as they aren't neglecting their kitchen and cleaning duties.

What? I'm joking ... JOKING lmao

w
Do you cook and clean the apartment or do you think that only women should do this. Your answer reeks of discrimination. Don't think so.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Do you cook and clean the apartment or do you think that only women should do this. Your answer reeks of discrimination. Don't think so.
When you quoted my post, it will have said in big capital letters, 'JOKING'.

How could you have missed that? 🤣🤣