fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It's better to look at a woman's face at the table than to see only "beta" males 🤣.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always liked that almost everyone can play poker, you're sitting at the same table with people from different countries, with men and women of different ages and religions.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Women in poker have also made great strides. They repeatedly beat famous professionals and received seven-figure prize money.They are able to compete on equal terms with men.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about women in poker? Has it been growing well lately?
I think the number of female players is gradually increasing, but this growth can hardly be called dynamic. It would be cool if there were approximately the same number of women and men in poker.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As women have more freedom nowadays, it is normal for this growth to also occur within poker.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women in Poker?!. Hm, I think, this is always a very Good! Because the Women are thinking and means playing a few differently
by compare, than Men, and this mean the Game is becoming more interesting! And this is Main!

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think women in poker is great, they add some class to the tables."

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The number of women participating in poker has increased in recent years. Initiatives promoting inclusivity and awareness, along with successful female poker players gaining visibility, have contributed to this growth. Media coverage and online platforms have also made poker more accessible, encouraging more women to engage in the game. Poker communities and events specifically tailored for women, such as women-only tournaments and clubs, have further supported this trend, creating more opportunities for women to join and excel in the poker world.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now there are a lot of women playing poker, that's good, in my family there are several who play poker, my wife, my daughter and sister-in-law,

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The more people, the better.. biggers prizes 😁.. Doesnt matter man or women 😁.. And yes i really Dont see why not 😁

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Absolutely, women are more and more present in the world of poker with good performances.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Growing the game is a good thing whether it be women or men. I wrote the following comment on another thread yesterday or the day before. Can't remember.

"Most women I've played with that took poker serious turned out to be better players and able to think the game at a higher level than the majority of avg male players to be honest. I think such women bluff more than men on avg and get caught doing it way less. I'm the best player in my buddies' 15+ year home game we've been running yet if you asked the rest of the guys who they're more scared to play against in any given hand it'd be my buddies' wife. And I feel the same as them. She's the player that scares me the most when we're in a hand together. She's just as good online as well and without a HUD"

Needless to say, I have a ton of respect and wish any woman the best of luck(not that they need it), too any women that gets into poker, a male dominated world and takes it seriously.

PS. Two my all-time favorites when it comes to women players. Jennifer Harmon and Annette Obrestad(Annette15).

Cheers!!!

billibooo

billibooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think women in poker is fine as long as they aren't neglecting their kitchen and cleaning duties.

What? I'm joking ... JOKING lmao

w
Nothing makes me play better than after a long day of making sandwiches and cleaning toilets <3 lol Thanks for the giggle.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Nothing makes me play better than after a long day of making sandwiches and cleaning toilets <3 lol Thanks for the giggle.
Thanks for taking it in the spirit it is meant.

Poker is a much darker place without equality.

billibooo

billibooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for taking it in the spirit it is meant. <3 of course :)

Poker is a much darker place without equality.
and humour :)

but all jokes aside....I do make the best sandwiches ;P

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As a woman I would like there to be more women represented in poker. But I think that day by day this is growing a lot.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love women so much, I want to see them everywhere, including in poker, my game is reasonable but the women's game here at CC is much better than mine... I love you all

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women in poker in recent years are growing in this community, in addition to being seen on television now also online much more, they also have sufficient skills to achieve their medium and long-term goals in poker.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Yes, I believe that the number of women is increasing a lot, and there is no difference between men and women in gameplay.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
They think a little differently than the vascular boys.I know 2 types of female players.Who is shy and throws almost always, only plays with a good card, or the other is the cool one who lifts, lifts back, is active in the game.I have seen less of a middle-aged woman.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i know more women players than men irl

andron205

andron205

Rock Star