john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about women in poker? Has it been growing well lately?
I won't hide the fact that I really like it when a girl knows how to play poker. It adds a little bit of unpredictability to poker at the table. And that's something to keep in mind. And if I ever get married, it will be to a girl who knows how to play poker, or at least will not mind that I will play poker for the rest of my life. :sneaky:

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women in poker are always nice)))

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
More and more of them are invading the stage
World poker. I especially like it a lot!

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, my opinion for poker doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman, the main thing is how you manage
with brains
Top 5 Most Successful Women in Poker
  • Vanessa Selbst
  • Katie Libert
  • Kristen Foxen
  • Maria Ho
  • Annie Duke

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bauman, Vanessa , Maria Ho...Great players!!

My wife play well too....

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
women in poker are great, much better than men in poker, I think they are unnecessary there

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Olá, minha opinião sobre o poker não importa se é homem ou mulher, o principal é como você administra
com cérebro
As 5 mulheres mais bem-sucedidas no pôquer
  • Vanessa Selbst
  • Katie Liberta
  • Kristen Foxen
  • Maria Ho
  • Annie Duque
I fully agree with you, and I think that women have a small advantage in relation to financial life, because, generally, we are more conservative in this case, and we have a small disadvantage in terms of emotional balance, we are more emotionally vulnerable, due to the fact that we are more intelligent beings emotions in relation to men.

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Bauman, Vanessa, Maria Ho...Grandes jogadoras!!

Minha esposa também joga bem....
It has been growing a lot and the tendency is to increase more and more, taking into account the media that have a very influential participation for new players.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What mushers or women in poker can be, in this era of gender equality)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about women in poker? Has it been growing well lately?
No I do not think about women in poker my Tuesday and Thursday poker nights are 50 and 60 % women. That win constantly. My concern is the player, although one lady on Tuesday is smoking hot and married to another player. Both have become extremely good friends. She is still awesome and a good poker player.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that the number of women in poker has grown exponentially in recent years.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently, the number of women in poker has increased significantly, especially in online tournament poker, and I can say that there are quite a few who play very well. In my opinion, if society hadn't once tied all women to some kind of banal work and taking care of the house and children, there would be even more of them now. It's always been the case that a man has to bring money to the family, while a woman takes care of children and looks after the house, so there are much more men in poker and in general, there are statistically more men in most jobs

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I think there's more lately but still not a lot of women play poker, it's probably intimidating but hopefully more will join👍

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women make poker more beautiful poker:)

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Personally, I have a lot of respect when girls play poker

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it has grown. There was always one or 2 women in my poker group and there still are. About the same ratio in the league I play in. Where as board games has increased a huge amount. Go to UKGE eevery year and this year my daughter said there was a queue for the ladies for the first time ever. LOL

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have a lot of respect when it comes to Women players, They can be more formidable than most men when it comes to laying traps and sucker punching their opponents. After all isn't that what Poker is all about? Making your opponent think you are weak when you are strong, and Strong when you are actually weak.
It has always been seen as Women being the weaker sex, but if you read enough history books you will find that a lot of Women stood side by side with their Male counterparts in many historical battles, Boudica and Joan of Ark just to name 2 Great female Warriors. The Vikings went into war with Women in their ranks all the time, and some were more bloodthirsty than the men.
Don't Underestimate the Women Players, they will eat you alive and spit you out!

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, definitely there are more women playing nowadays than before. I've started to play poker around 18 years ago and I remember that there weren't many woman professional poker player (I only remember a few like Jen Harman. Maria Ho, Anette Obrestad..). Nowadays I think there are lot more women that plays professional.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Yes, definitely there are more women playing nowadays than before. I've started to play poker around 18 years ago and I remember that there weren't many woman professional poker player (I only remember a few like Jen Harman. Maria Ho, Anette Obrestad..). Nowadays I think there are lot more women that plays professional.
I had a massive crush on Jennifer Harman back in the day. So flippin cute.

There's a classic hand with her featuring a diamond straight flush, let me dig it out.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I think women in poker is fine as long as they aren't neglecting their kitchen and cleaning duties.

What? I'm joking ... JOKING lmao

w

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Women in mental matters are far superior to men in several areas, in poker they have many qualities, including destroying some misogynists who still insist on not knowing how to behave or respect diversity, including in poker.