Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just lost one yesterday. Was getting annoyed since whenever I got AA everybody would fold pre-flop. Then in the very first hand of a new tournament I couldn't believe it - someone wanted to trade pink slips. I was positive he had KK, which of course he did, which of course I lost to with my AA.

juliannorei

juliannorei

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I lost with a four of A, to a royal flush

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The one who does not play does not lose. He who does not play does not lose and does not win :)
Of course, each of us has such situations, it's poker, the game is unpredictable and luck plays an important role in this game :)

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At Omaha, aces seem to lose more often than they win.

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Not me for sure, I think I'm like 70% win 30% lost playing AA.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I lost, I played preflop and always the worst hands beat me, but is the best hand to play!

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You can always get lost with that hand, looking at the naked eye, it's still just a pair

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you've never lost with AA, yuo've probably played a small number of hold 'em poker games. I lose all the time With AAxx, when playing omaha , it's a drawing game, muchhigher win probability witth a flush draw or straight draw than being dealt a pair,two pair, trips, quads.

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
Pocket Aces are always difficult to fold, sometimes it's clear that you are beat but you just don't want to fold them

flabilim

flabilim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
And the worst thing is that when you have a AA pair they end up blinding you and you get too involved to give up

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is a good hand in poker, but it doesn't always guarantee you a win. Only I know how many times I lost with AA.

V

Viking70

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Amost as often as not, I find pocket aces lull you into a false sense of security.

H

havingfun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
I don't know if pocket aces ends up being a profitable hand overall, because it feels to me that when I win with them, the pot is not that big, but when I lose with them, I lose big. 🙃🙃

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When we play a large volume of games we are faced with probabilities in practice, I have lost many, many times with AA, but I will never stop believing in the strength of that hand, always All in

Munchies11

Munchies11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
To be honest usually I win with them . And if I don’t it usually leads to a bust out hahaha

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No one has never lost with a pair of AA in poker. While AA is statistically the strongest starting hand in Texas Hold'em, it still loses approximately 20% of the time preflop against random hands. As more cards come out on the board, the probability of losing increases, especially if your opponents connect with the board or improve to a stronger hand. Bad beats are an inevitable part of the game, so even the best players have lost with pocket aces at some point.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I lost the last hand I played! Last night I raised big and had a caller with KQ clubs. He hit the king then the queen. Probably 400 players on this site had the same experience yesterday.

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've mostly lost AA hands, usually beaten by three of a kind hands.

choche0372

choche0372

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I remember once I lost with AA against 22 in All-in. I was frustrated :confused:. But it's hard to imagine how happy was that guy:p

D

dompoker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some players from certain countries seem to win with everything, they are very lucky as if the program will help them.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Some players from certain countries seem to win with everything, they are very lucky as if the program will help them.
it is not the program that helps, but the right place and the right time