Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Losing with AA at NLH does happen a lot, At 888poker lost with AA just a few days ago. It's to be expected.
But at Omaha /h/l, with poker Aces I expect to lose 90%+ of the time,

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 time out of 5 you will even lose 72o

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think this only applies to people who haven't played much. If I'm not mistaken, you have approximately an 80% chance of winning (depending on the hand, more or less), which means you're also likely to lose quite a bit. Not to mention if it's not a one-on-one situation, and there are more people in the pot.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Such players simply do not exist. I think that only those who simply haven't played with such a hand can't lose.
Good luck !

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
50% to 50% win, lose, as always, it's only a pair, so you can also lose in AA like with any other card

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think everyone has lost to AA. Not so much a better card than the rest, it just seems so. Especially when you have at least three of you in a party.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
in a one-on-one pot, AA loses once out of five, this is all a waste, do not overestimate their expectations, yes, this is the strongest hand on the preflop, but there are five more cards that can change everything... in the multitype, AA is worth even less((

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes aces don't play. But you can't do anything here, let's move on

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i have deffo lost many times with AA and it's one of the worst feelings ever!!!

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is nothing worse than 3 or 4 calls to your all in with AA. Invariably you will lose if more than 3 calls (in my experience).

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Those who have never played have never lost with a pair of aces. If someone tells you that he plays poker and has never lost with a pair of aces, I think you will know where to send such a player.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are plenty of people around the world who never lost with pocket aces. They don't play poker is the problem.

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....
You never loose if you all in preflop lol but then you don't get any value

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no player who has never lost with pocket AA. My biggest loose was on tables when i go allin with pocket AA (it was around 100$) and my opponent also had AA. Unfortunatelly on show down came 4 cards of spades, my opponent had an ace spade so i lost it hand.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many times I already have lost the count, but that's poker right :)

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow, I've lost several times. Especially when I thought I was ahead, that's when the blow came hard.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Anyone who hasn't lost with AA hasn't really played more than 1000 hands. I consider it impossible, there is no card with which no one has ever lost. It is especially painful to lost with AA, but it is a good slap in the face for a beginner to understand that there is no unbeatable hand.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
There are plenty of people around the world who never lost with pocket aces. They don't play poker is the problem.
True! 🙂
How many times I lost with aces, numerous times - they get cracked from time to time...

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
One of the most deceitful hands.
I always try to avoid taking risks with this hand

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think we've all had bad times with AA on our hands. I had a lot more than usual. AA is a complicated hand. If you go All in everyone folds. If you call the BB or raise a little, someone will swallow you on the river.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello guys!

Who's never lost with pair of AA? I'm posting here an image of an MTT I'm playing at GGPoker... I get pissed when that happens.... Hehehehe....
only someone whose never played the game of poker... wanting to add im over a million hands online over 10 million probably to be honest ive seen every variation possible lol even losing a tournament to 23 offsuit with pocket aces....best win vs aa? had pocket kings 4k difference for next guy out 3 of us...aa vs kk i hit quads on flop life ended when saw aces then lost years of life when kk 7 hit then ace haha but the other guy says i had ace 9 lol so no sweat the river and then took over 24 hours but finished the event a winner