Who is the worst or most unlucky poker player?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'd say Isildur 😅
Honestly, to me is it worst to lose everything after have won

Are you joking here?

First off, he was actually cheated back when playing online. (by Brian Hastings, Brian Townsend aka sbrugby & others. They had compiled HandHistories from a bunch of them who'd played Isildur and then put their heads together to discuss).

Isildur (Viktor Blom) he has just had 3rd, 3rd, & 4th at the World Series within the past few weeks ($1.3 million & a $951,727 score).
I'm guessing he's doing okay.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Are you joking here?

First off, he was actually cheated back when playing online. (by Brian Hastings, Brian Townsend aka sbrugby & others. They had compiled HandHistories from a bunch of them who'd played Isildur and then put their heads together to discuss).

Isildur (Viktor Blom) he has just had 3rd, 3rd, & 4th at the World Series within the past few weeks ($1.3 million & a $951,727 score).
I'm guessing he's doing okay.
You're right 👍

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The one with the weakest midset, and the competition is fierce to find out who has the most bad luck... lol

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
But..

At one point it was pretty terrible when he was doing so great and then he lost it all :( I'm pretty sure most of the fans who were watching had hopes of him winning.
Totally, despite his career, it was a terrible moment. Glad he stood up after all