These are the best CC players today in my opinion.

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I understand that this is a branch where you can legally get medals :)
You praise me, I'll praise you, and everyone will be happy.
Honestly speaking, in my opinion, at least 30-50% of all players, members of our community are quite skilled players. There are, of course, 20% of fish, about 20% of donkeys and another 10% of an indeterminate species :)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well, îs good that îs only your opinion 🤪😜, but the reality îs way diferent from your opinion 🤪😜..

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello friend, my comment was not for you, it is in general. But many people here think it's a big deal, if they are so good I wouldn't waste my time in free tournaments. By playing tournaments of 10, 20 or 30 dollars you can win a lot of money. You don't need to play very expensive tournaments..

Hello Mate, I understand it was not for me. I was responding in general to your comment. Your correct you don't need to play expensive tournaments but that may not be possible for some people is all i am saying. I would love to play the games you suggest but due to restrictions where I am I don't play them and stuck at micro limits and somedays even freerolls. Some would say it's a waste of time and it is, but I just enjoy playing the game. I use it as a training ground for my live play.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So many great players at CC where margins are thin - differences sometimes come to making a 'gut decision' type play at the right time as opposed to just the GTO solution. That's my enjoyment when playing - the odd success against so many very unpredictable players. I appreciate this community...

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hola, amigo. Entiendo que no era para mí. Estaba respondiendo en general a tu comentario. Tienes razón, no necesitas jugar torneos costosos, pero eso puede no ser posible para algunas personas, eso es todo lo que estoy diciendo. Me encantaría jugar los juegos que sugieres, pero debido a las restricciones en mi lugar de residencia, no los juego y estoy estancado en microlímites y, algunos días, incluso en freerolls. Algunos dirían que es una pérdida de tiempo y lo es, pero simplemente disfruto jugando. Lo uso como campo de entrenamiento para mi juego en vivo.
Anyway, good luck on your way!!!

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My list today, with CC players who I believe are at a high level, are these.

@zorro222_zorro222 (Canadá) 🇨🇦

Solid player, usually plays few hands, but plays more for value, uses the concepts of ranges and position well, uses bluff in very specific moments, usually in Button position, Cutoff or with a Hijack semi-bluff but on few occasions .

@TeUnit (United States) 🇺🇲

I don't know his style of play very well, but he's a player that I always see hitting ITM with consistent results, so I'm putting him on the list.

@Mart1194 (Brazil) 🇧🇷

Mart, a player with an aggressive playing style, but always with value in hand, with good results in replay games, a good player who cannot fail to be on this list.

@Gritz18 (Brazil) 🇧🇷

Good player, in addition, we have a country that reveals great players like Yuri himself, who is now one of the best players in the world, so Gritz deserves to be on this list, due to his current good results, almost always reaching, or even reaching to the ITM of the replay. Congratulations.

In my opinion, they are currently the best players we have here at CC.
If you have another name, feel free to comment and tell us a little about this player and his style of play.

Thanks for following this topic.
You have a good point, good to see brazil well represented!

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I read every page of this thread, and all the members who said someone was the best cc player, no one mentioned the player ''gabryyel'' (I don't remember the exact nickname) who is probably without a doubt in the top 3 (if not 1) consistently winners in CC games.

I have never exchanged a word of conversation with him, but it is clear to me that the majority votes or opinions are based on friendships and with almost no thought about in-game ability.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It would be nice to see the weepest players in CC, some names come to mind that will surely occupy the podium haha

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It would be nice to see the weepest players in CC, some names come to mind that will surely occupy the podium haha
It would be cool to have a list of players who have been on the forum for years and never win anything, have no progress whatsoever, and who in 10 years' time will still be at their peak in the game to sit and play 10,000 freerolls a day

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I wasn't going to comment on this but after reading through you are missing one VERY BIG name in my opinion.

This CardsChat member has a Hendon Mob of over $53k of recorded cashes, not to mention the money won in the team league.

How is @Debi not on this list?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wasn't going to comment too, but now I have to.
Debi is not on this list because Topic Starter forgot to add "Freeroll" in the thread name :))
After all it's just a opinion... subjective thinking... it's like: by my opinion Forrest Gump is the best table tennis player in the world.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No iba a comentar tampoco, pero ahora tengo que hacerlo.
Debi no está en esta lista porque el iniciador del tema olvidó agregar "Freeroll" en el nombre del hilo :))
Después de todo es sólo una opinión... un pensamiento subjetivo... es como: en mi opinión, Forrest Gump es el mejor jugador de tenis de mesa del mundo.
Isn't Forest Gump the best table tennis player? XD

D

dompoker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't tell if a freeroll player is good or bad, a player is good at real money tournaments.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You can't tell if a freeroll player is good or bad, a player is good at real money tournaments.
Wrong place for you to say this, a large part of the players who play the freerolls on CC or other sites, if they put constant money into buy-in games, they would either have to be rich to support the game, or they would go broke in a short time. This portion thinks that winning in freerolls makes them good players.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wrong place for you to say this, a large part of the players who play the freerolls on CC or other sites, if they put constant money into buy-in games, they would either have to be rich to support the game, or they would go broke in a short time. This portion thinks that winning in freerolls makes them good players.
They might be good or even very good. Just because they choose to play in CC freerolls doesn't rule out the possibility of them being good players.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They might be good or even very good. Just because they choose to play in CC freerolls doesn't rule out the possibility of them being good players
Like i said, a large part. These good players who choose to play the freerolls, are 10% of the field

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That sounds accurate (maybe even a bit generous?).
I can't list all the tournaments, or even the CC ones. I only play the 888 games, so based on the little more than 100 players who are always registered in the platinum/silver games. I believe I could list 10-15 players who stand out, not necessarily in terms of awards, but who are really difficult to play against. Playing against opponents who think it's basically just waiting for good hands and going all in hoping to win a flip, and then cashing in a field of 100 players, and therefore considering themselves good players, makes me sleepy.