These are the best CC players today in my opinion.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't know them, but in this case they are already professional players, they are already a reality, the list in question are the players with the best current results, not from CC's old history, they are players who are currently having consistent results, and the numbers don't lie , just follow the history of replay games, those who disagree with this list are uninformed about current performances, it was based on numbers and not on guesswork, these are players who have the potential to move forward and become great players if they continue to evolve, Those who are frustrated and don't agree are certainly the same ones who wanted to be among the first, but everyone can get there, with focus and discipline.
Unfortunately I know cases...The player plays well and takes prizes ! For example, take a league tournament! There's a completely different player there! This was my observation...This is very sad for me

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately I know cases...The player plays well and takes prizes ! For example, take a league tournament! There's a completely different player there! This was my observation...This is very sad for me
Sorry, but from the translation I didn't understand what you meant.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good idea listing good players. Gives other players something to aim at and will be a great compliment to the players listed.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sorry, but from the translation I didn't understand what you meant.
When players play in the League and other results.I had such observations .Well, as they say, that's a completely different story.

Last edited:
Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, on cardschat we have many good players, but those mentioned in the list are those who have currently shown the best consistency in replay games.

But yes, we have other big names like:

@BigDice75
@Mortis
@najisami
@john_entony
@billibooo
@Sebbour

Between others.

Oh cool, thanks! I'm honored you mentioned me. There are a lot of great players on CC and I learned from a lot of them on here. Lots of great players were named on this thread already, too!

If I'm gonna add to the list, I'll add 4 members that don't really post much these and has been awhile since they've been around, but I learned a lot from these players:

@JoeShowdown
@Sean Pilgrim
TPC (wouldn't let me tag him)
@Marginal

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My list today, with CC players who I believe are at a high level, are these.

@zorro222_zorro222 (Canadá) 🇨🇦

Solid player, usually plays few hands, but plays more for value, uses the concepts of ranges and position well, uses bluff in very specific moments, usually in Button position, Cutoff or with a Hijack semi-bluff but on few occasions .

@TeUnit (United States) 🇺🇲

I don't know his style of play very well, but he's a player that I always see hitting ITM with consistent results, so I'm putting him on the list.

@Mart1194 (Brazil) 🇧🇷

Mart, a player with an aggressive playing style, but always with value in hand, with good results in replay games, a good player who cannot fail to be on this list.

@Gritz18 (Brazil) 🇧🇷

Good player, in addition, we have a country that reveals great players like Yuri himself, who is now one of the best players in the world, so Gritz deserves to be on this list, due to his current good results, almost always reaching, or even reaching to the ITM of the replay. Congratulations.

In my opinion, they are currently the best players we have here at CC.
If you have another name, feel free to comment and tell us a little about this player and his style of play.

Thanks for following this topic.
Hi :)
I absolutely disagree. I'm not saying that the players you listed are bad, but they are definitely not the best. You've been a member of the community for a short time, so you just don't know what kind of players we have, because you probably haven't met them yet. Everything takes time, time changes opinions and our understanding.
Good luck !

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I agree with your list, they are all good players, but currently the ones with the most consistent results I believe are from the list I made.

A mention of @bablovod too, which I ended up forgetting to mention, but deserves to be on this list too.
I welcome you, and this topic, thanks a lot for the assessment of course, but a good player, this is absolutely not about me. I'm as good a player as a horse-drawn cart racing car:ROFLMAO:

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with the names mentioned!! 🤑👊

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You bring up this type of questioning a lot about who is better, I think it would be a good idea for you to create a monthly and annual ranking and show the best scorers.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the players you mentioned are really very good but there were a lot of players missing from your list

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You bring up this type of questioning a lot about who is better, I think it would be a good idea for you to create a monthly and annual ranking and show the best scorers.
I was really thinking about it, based on the qualification and position of the replay games, but I won't dwell on these things, leave it to @Tammy and company if they are interested.
I just try to provide ideas and move discussion on the forum.

But I will no longer pursue these matters.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations @pokertrack for victory today.

And considering Uruguay's qualification for the Copa América semi-finals, we have a horrible team, unfortunately brazil is no longer the same.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with your list, it really is very difficult to play against these specific players.

I could make a list of the worst players too, especially those who play the hand by limping.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, there are more than half of the best players on CC, here are those who were the best in the CardsChat Double Trouble series:
@Azdaja,Tammy
@billibooo, @G0930
@Sheepodog

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
In my opinion, there are more than half of the best players on CC, here are those who were the best in the CardsChat Double Trouble series:
@Azdaja,Tammy
@billibooo, @G0930
@Sheepodog
Look at this, sis! @Tammy
We weren't nominated for best players on CC for years, this should be celebrate with some stake! 🥩😁🥳

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
your list shows that you don't know the CC players, the players you mentioned are good players, but here we have many who reached the final table in major tournaments, and won thousands of dollars, I think you should be more specific on the issue of quality players you want to mention, in my understanding all old players are capable of winning any tournament, all cc members are players of technical quality..... I think the ranking list is the best method

Beating the CC field is never easy for anyone
True!

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my opinion, these polls only increase people's ego. If you consider yourself such a good player, go look for money in good tournaments instead of playing free tournaments, greetings

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've always found rankings interesting. Not because I had an ego issue what would just like to know what others think about my play. There are lots of great players on cardschat. But trying to rank the players would not be very simple or easy. I was once ranked the top player in the world on one poker site. It was a training site that allowed you to play at the same time against other students. I knew there were issues with my game when I signed on and much to my surprise I was ranked #1 when I qualified. The problem is I didn't think I was that good of a player not even close so when I talked to one of the coaches and asked him about what kind of player he thought I was and about my ranking you told me I was a told me I was rock and was easy to beat. The problem with some ranking systems is how they rank players. We used to have a USA and a world ranking based on points for each year the problem is you got more points the more you play and you're getting points where have you finished. Some of the top money finishers each year weren't even in the top 15 or 20 players on the point stands what does that tell you about rankings they are flawed and cannot be considered perfect. Let's be honest let's pick the top ten players in the world we could end up with 100 different players if we had 100 people pick their top 10.

your list shows that you don't know the CC players, the players you mentioned are good players, but here we have many who reached the final table in major tournaments, and won thousands of dollars, I think you should be more specific on the issue of quality players you want to mention, in my understanding all old players are capable of winning any tournament, all cc members are players of technical quality..... I think the ranking list is the best method

Beating the CC field is never easy for anyone

Agree with you 100%.

I don't know them, but in this case they are already professional players, they are already a reality, the list in question are the players with the best current results, not from CC's old history, they are players who are currently having consistent results, and the numbers don't lie , just follow the history of replay games, those who disagree with this list are uninformed about current performances, it was based on numbers and not on guesswork, these are players who have the potential to move forward and become great players if they continue to evolve, Those who are frustrated and don't agree are certainly the same ones who wanted to be among the first, but everyone can get there, with focus and discipline.

They're not all professional players and the current results don't necessarily tell you the truth either. You point out the replay players which is fair if you're looking at games against just CC players, the problem is a lot of players can't play them either. Based on the time and schedule that there is now I can only play if lucky two to three times per week and to be honest I can't even play that most times. You said some people are uninformed about current performances but if somebody doesn't have the volume or ability to play enough you may not realize how good of a player they are. I am also certain some of the better players don't wanna be known.

In my opinion, these polls only increase people's ego. If you consider yourself such a good player, go look for money in good tournaments instead of playing free tournaments, greetings

I'm not sure if it only increases ego for all players.. As I said above I would find it interesting to see what others think about my play not necessarily a ranking although I admit it would be intriguing and interesting. Your comment about if you consider yourself such a good player go look for the money and good tournaments I understand what you meant by that but that's not always a feasibility either. I would love to play bigger tournaments for bigger money the problem is there are real regulated sites where I live. I can play unregulated sites but can I get my money off do I wanna even deposit on these sites? There are also players like me I love playing this damn game. That's why my name is what it is. The thing is I play for the enjoyment of the game and the thrill of winning a tournament. I could win $10 or $10,000 and be just as happy winning the tournament. It's about the thrill of victory that I play for.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've always found rankings interesting. Not because I had an ego issue what would just like to know what others think about my play. There are lots of great players on cardschat. But trying to rank the players would not be very simple or easy. I was once ranked the top player in the world on one poker site. It was a training site that allowed you to play at the same time against other students. I knew there were issues with my game when I signed on and much to my surprise I was ranked #1 when I qualified. The problem is I didn't think I was that good of a player not even close so when I talked to one of the coaches and asked him about what kind of player he thought I was and about my ranking you told me I was a told me I was rock and was easy to beat. The problem with some ranking systems is how they rank players. We used to have a USA and a world ranking based on points for each year the problem is you got more points the more you play and you're getting points where have you finished. Some of the top money finishers each year weren't even in the top 15 or 20 players on the point stands what does that tell you about rankings they are flawed and cannot be considered perfect. Let's be honest let's pick the top ten players in the world we could end up with 100 different players if we had 100 people pick their top 10.

Agree with you 100%.

They're not all professional players and the current results don't necessarily tell you the truth either. You point out the replay players which is fair if you're looking at games against just CC players, the problem is a lot of players can't play them either. Based on the time and schedule that there is now I can only play if lucky two to three times per week and to be honest I can't even play that most times. You said some people are uninformed about current performances but if somebody doesn't have the volume or ability to play enough you may not realize how good of a player they are. I am also certain some of the better players don't wanna be known.

I'm not sure if it only increases ego for all players.. As I said above I would find it interesting to see what others think about my play not necessarily a ranking although I admit it would be intriguing and interesting. Your comment about if you consider yourself such a good player go look for the money and good tournaments I understand what you meant by that but that's not always a feasibility either. I would love to play bigger tournaments for bigger money the problem is there are real regulated sites where I live. I can play unregulated sites but can I get my money off do I wanna even deposit on these sites? There are also players like me I love playing this damn game. That's why my name is what it is. The thing is I play for the enjoyment of the game and the thrill of winning a tournament. I could win $10 or $10,000 and be just as happy winning the tournament. It's about the thrill of victory that I play for.
A scoring system based on position in replay games would be interesting, this is just an idea, but I believe it would be fair for classification, players who on average are in the best positions is a good consistency metric, but as you said it is something that It's a lot of work, and I imagine that the CC wouldn't want to have another function like this, a classification I believe would increase the competitiveness and level of the games, but it's a lot of work, I agree.

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The best ones are those who can put theory into practice.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A scoring system based on position in replay games would be interesting, this is just an idea, but I believe it would be fair for classification, players who on average are in the best positions is a good consistency metric, but as you said it is something that It's a lot of work, and I imagine that the CC wouldn't want to have another function like this, a classification I believe would increase the competitiveness and level of the games, but it's a lot of work, I agree.
While I can't speak on behalf of CC I agree with you that it is something they probably would not wanna do due to the amount of work. CC already have their hands full with the amount of work they already do.
Thing about having a ranking system would be having one that truly measures poker players abilities. Some people like the number system where the winner gets 100 and the 100th place person gets 1. I don't believe that is a good system to use. Personally I believe a system that gave points to the top say 10 or 15% based on how much they would win in a normal tournament and dividing it into how many tournaments they played for an ROI would be probably the best way to do it but that's just my opinion.