These are the best CC players today in my opinion.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My list today, with CC players who I believe are at a high level, are these.

@zorro222_zorro222 (Canadá) 🇨🇦

Solid player, usually plays few hands, but plays more for value, uses the concepts of ranges and position well, uses bluff in very specific moments, usually in Button position, Cutoff or with a Hijack semi-bluff but on few occasions .

@TeUnit (United States) 🇺🇲

I don't know his style of play very well, but he's a player that I always see hitting ITM with consistent results, so I'm putting him on the list.

@Mart1194 (brazil) 🇧🇷

Mart, a player with an aggressive playing style, but always with value in hand, with good results in replay games, a good player who cannot fail to be on this list.

@Gritz18 (Brazil) 🇧🇷

Good player, in addition, we have a country that reveals great players like Yuri himself, who is now one of the best players in the world, so Gritz deserves to be on this list, due to his current good results, almost always reaching, or even reaching to the ITM of the replay. Congratulations.

In my opinion, they are currently the best players we have here at CC.
If you have another name, feel free to comment and tell us a little about this player and his style of play.

Thanks for following this topic.

Last edited:
Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thank you for quoting me, but I believe there are a lot of good players here.

But I agree with your list:LOL:

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
@Alaercio da Rocha
@billibooo
@nba2009
@G0930
@BigDice75
@belizebum

Well, here's my guess...

Among others that I can't record right now

I agree with your list, they are all good players, but currently the ones with the most consistent results I believe are from the list I made.

A mention of @bablovod too, which I ended up forgetting to mention, but deserves to be on this list too.

Last edited:
ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We have great players here at CC, I believe that big names can emerge for poker from this school that is cardschat.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
A mention of bablovod from the Netherlands too.
Are you sure about that :unsure:

E: And as always it's quite obvious what to do with anyone mentioned in such threads lol ...

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, the results don't lie, I don't know how his performance will be in the long term, but currently he is managing to reach cash in replay games or even winning games with some frequency.

I don't know much about his playing style, but if it's just luck, time will tell.
I think he was referring whether you're sure he's from the netherlands 🤣

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think he was referring whether you're sure he's from the Netherlands 🤣
In the replay games he defends the Dutch flag, I've seen many players change the flag, so I don't know about that.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for mentioning me, that is very kind. I second what Mart said and agree with a lot of the players already posted here (especially @Alaercio da Rocha ear who is frustrating to play against which I respect a lot!) but since there are so many good players here, I don't want to make a list because I know I will probably leave someone out who deserves to be mentioned.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In the replay games he defends the Dutch flag, I've seen many players change the flag, so I don't know about that.
His name is Vlad and is from Russia, but players from Russia have a random country flag shown instead of the Russian flag.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for mentioning me, that is very kind. I second what Mart said and agree with a lot of the players already posted here (especially @Alaercio da Rocha ear who is frustrating to play against which I respect a lot!) but since there are so many good players here, I don't want to make a list because I know I will probably leave someone out who deserves to be mentioned.
Yes, on cardschat we have many good players, but those mentioned in the list are those who have currently shown the best consistency in replay games.

But yes, we have other big names like:

@BigDice75
@Mortis
@najisami
@john_entony
@billibooo
@Sebbour

Between others.

Last edited:
millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would also add (@mariale_1990) She's upping her game .
mariale_1990 often be seen in lists of weekly game replay statistics.
By the way, the weekly list of winners from replays , Who often takes prizes, This is a good tip for the captain to assemble a good team.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
your list shows that you don't know the CC players, the players you mentioned are good players, but here we have many who reached the final table in major tournaments, and won thousands of dollars, I think you should be more specific on the issue of quality players you want to mention, in my understanding all old players are capable of winning any tournament, all cc members are players of technical quality..... I think the ranking list is the best method

Beating the CC field is never easy for anyone

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Zenon, you have great topics as always! And I always enjoy exploring them! Good players you have presented in your list. Totally agree. But I think that all the players in our Community are very strong players who only get better with each new game. :cool:

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
your list shows that you don't know the CC players, the players you mentioned are good players, but here we have many who reached the final table in major tournaments, and won thousands of dollars, I think you should be more specific on the issue of quality players you want to mention, in my understanding all old players are capable of winning any tournament, all cc members are players of technical quality..... I think the ranking list is the best method
I don't know them, but in this case they are already professional players, they are already a reality, the list in question are the players with the best current results, not from CC's old history, they are players who are currently having consistent results, and the numbers don't lie , just follow the history of replay games, those who disagree with this list are uninformed about current performances, it was based on numbers and not on guesswork, these are players who have the potential to move forward and become great players if they continue to evolve, Those who are frustrated and don't agree are certainly the same ones who wanted to be among the first, but everyone can get there, with focus and discipline.