Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
"I'm not sayin' it's rigged but for sure they deal out the action flops and big stack always gonna win the flips!"

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
"Every time I cash out ( ;) never) the site makes it so I never win!"

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
"I don't raise preflop with KK. It's better to wait and see a flop. If there's no Ace... then it's ALL-In (10x pot)!"

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always say to myself: Stop chasing draws!
But I can't resist, it's stronger then me...

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
How can I say I'm a bad player without saying I'm a bad player? : sweepstakes:
I'm going to have to say that:carefully: :oops:

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've got another one:
Why didn't I win this hand? I have three pair and he only has two!!!111
Three pair should be a hand! Just saying...

It's very hard to make three pair!

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Go all-in 20bb when there is only a bet of 3bb on the table. They say that the site is not correct because they always lose and since they donated so the site wants them to do it again. Many chatter and do not behave decently at the table. Well, the most frequent mistake is that they do not know how to evaluate cards.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I have the best one of them all: everyone folds around to SB, who folds to BB, while BB is sitting out.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
They are almost impossible to get from one source, no matter how high the stakes are.

A possible flush is justification for them to call an all-in.

Even if the strong hand they're holding doesn't hit anything after the flop, it's difficult for them to let go because they say to themselves, "There's two more cards to come."

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sometimes I make a call when I shouldn't because I feel the need to see the villain cards :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Apparently they say or think too many things about players or RNG or game . About rigged theories or other stupid players . If they can not win all others are blame . But generally new players are fish for sharks , so they are used in many ways by players or poker rooms , so I tend not to take seriously their rants

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since I play at several tables, I don't care much, I've learned over time, that there's no point in getting angry or criticizing this or that, let's go ahead and continue to play

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hmm, online poker ha ha - If I have "crazy hair" day, sometimes I burn my bankroll on spin&go $100 buy-in, all the way...(sometimes it goes superb, just sometimes... 😆)

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The worst players, in my opinion, are the ones who get into almost every hand, regardless of what position they sit in, or what cards they have.....and of course they even get lucky with a lot of bad cards...and then when they happen to come with really good cards and they fail, then the usual text comes up saying that it is a cheating program, robot players, etc

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Fish tend to go all-in preflop a lot, with any cards. The worst players go all-in at every hand. I also think poor players might choose to how their hand at the end, especially if they have a good hand or are bluffing. I don't think information should be given away for free.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I call all ins on the flop with a flush draw after calling a 5 bet pre flop, fingers crossed I will get lucky!

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
"Bluffing with 7-4 offsuit because I figure I might win on the bubble."

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In my opinion the worst player's it s when they lose a hand with strong cards's and then all in 4-5 hand in a row and beat me up,soo sadd 😂😂

P

pedroyama

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
"JJ worst hand of poker"...
I know, that you lose for many hands... But you also win some... lul

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When someone terrorizes the table with bad hands as the chip leader shortly before the bubble bursts, until he ends up being the bubble guy.
I've seen this, that's how terror turns into horror. :LOL:

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Practice shows that if you bend the stick, something will come out. You just need to keep going and not pay attention to villains. Yes, honestly, it's difficult for me, but if you look at the champions, they somehow manage it. But honestly, this thought doesn't leave me. I tried not to play after winning or doubling the bank, not to play for two days, but this thought didn't leave me. I noticed that champions have a psychologist. Maybe there are those who think about it and those who don't, but for me, it's still an unresolved issue.

Poker Tells