depends on what else I have to do, but almost every day I'd say

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
almost every day, only sometimes when I'm really tired of the previous fia, then there's no way.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
10 to 20 tournaments a day is not easy, do you also achieve good results?
I'm just learning, practicing on various freerolls, took 28th place in my first tournament and that's all ;)

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is my favorit game so yep i play everyday

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play poker every day for 5-7 hours, this is how the game will go, there are dark days when no matter how hard you try, you just can't win everything, I feel this situation and, as a rule, these days I try not to play.
Here is the correct approach. I don't understand players, who keep playing when the game doesn't work out.

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Almost everyday
If it’s going well 3 hrs if not 20 mins

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?
Unfortunately, I rarely have time to play every day. But nevertheless, I play 4-5 days a week. On average, I play 4-5 hours a day.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
No, I don't play poker every day. That is to much for my and I need time for my family. One evening or two per week is enough.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If you've played poker every day, you know how brutal it can be at times. When you play poker, you have no shortage of little annoyances that keep happening to you day after day. Sometimes it can even seem that the better you play, the worse the results you get. When you lose, it seems that failure has no end. But this is just an illusion. Great poker players know that as long as they continue to play their best, losing is temporary. I don't think you should play every day, you should take breaks.

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes i play every day, but it doesn't always work out that way, since there is also a family, work at home, sometimes meetings with friends, etc.

Kolalyaaa

Kolalyaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?
Of the minuses, so far only the bankroll) From the pros, based on the same, then there are none yet)) But seriously, all this is training, you don’t go into a big minus if you play according to an acceptable bonroll, and playing constantly, training in calculators, repeating the right decisions you will earn from it.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nowadays I play less per day because of lack of time . If you take poker as a main way to earn money you might want yo play almost every day . But if it's more than a hobby , like for me , I can decide when I want yo play , whenever I am at the right mood . Playing every day non stop seems stressful to me . A break here and there is essential imo

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, I play every day in my free time and of course on weekends.

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't play poker very often. I can enter tournaments only a few times a week)

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It really depends, but I like to consider that we get higher chances everytime. Practice makes perfection.

I work from my computer. Anytime I can get in here while im not working, I try to play. There aint many better things to do with my spare time, is like im farming dollars when Im not working.

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I want to play every day, but with my work and my child, I can't. I also have to plan when I dare to start a tournament :D