Do You Play Poker Everyday?

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play all the time - but now it's summer and we travel a lot and it's not possible to play often (((

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play 7 days a week. I try to play as much as I can because there are weekends when I can't play for sports reasons. I love to play poker

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost everyday, at least some last decent period of time)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play when I have a good mood and free time. On average, I play 4-5 days a week for 4-6 hours a day.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day when I have the opportunity to play 1 or 2 tournaments, but yes, I'm at the poker tables almost every day

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the week basically only freerolls.
On the weekend, I often play normal Mtt's.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is so true, life bears many similarities to poker. And being patient always pays out.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?
of course I always play poker everyday and sometimes I make a little money also.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also play every day, for about an hour or two, and if the game goes on, I can sit up late at night, there are a lot of minuses, and the pros are earning a small amount, which unfortunately does not happen every day, but that's fine;)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?
Yes, I play poker every day, from the minuses, I can single out that you start to rush and always want to win very quickly, plus you start to feel the players when they bluff

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I do, I play poker every day for 5 to 8 hours, always playing with solid strategies to be profitable in the long run.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I would say I play poker more on the weekends, but If I have free time on weekdays then I play for a few hours.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play about 300 days a year out of 365. What are the advantages? You gain an insane experience to the point that you feel you have reached the ultimate enlightenment in poker. What is the downside? Of course, when you put so much volume when you don't get good results or the results you expect, you get frustrated very easily

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, I have no pros or cons to playing poker because I have all the time to play poker.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still don't play every day as I work most of the week. But I have Mondays and Fridays as the best days to play and participate in freerolls.

S

samuri

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing recently everyday. Unfortunately nothing is getting done around the house. Its very addictive.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I have less time, but I play poker every day. one mtt a day is what i do

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello there,

Poker is a game of probability and requires a long run to see the effect of the odds and percentages. That's mathematics for you.

Frequency can put the odds in your favour - I used to play one freeroll on Cardschat out of every twenty in a week and not much happened over the first two years. Recently, I started playing seven to fourteen out of about twenty as I learn, study and apply at the tables and in about two months, I have grown a bankroll of about $60+. Check out my Zero Bankroll Builder Challenge. Feel free to subscribe and set a goal or start your own thread. :geek:

The con; you can burn out, negatively affect your health, go bankrupt or become addicted if you do not have the right approach to the game and healthy daily routines. (n)

The pros; you develop your skill, enjoy the fulfillment from playing, grow an additional income source, invest in a profession and increase your chances of winning tournaments or cash games. (y)

Find the right balance that works for you and enjoy the learning curve - an investment of time is a must to enjoy the possible financial benefits of playing poker.

Have fun and see you at the tables. :cool:

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker every day because I love it. There are days when you win and when you lose.

VikK030p13

VikK030p13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker every day. I don't know any pros and cons, it's like a disease.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`m trying to play everyday but i can`t due to my work!

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play everyday, but I took a big break from it, due to life and work issues, but I'm still trying to get back on it. Poker is such a great hobby.