dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Zoom poker - hidden time resources and their pleasant consequences. Zoom poker involves the creation of a pool of players (~ 250-1000 people). They are immediately seated nine (or six) at a virtual table, which is reassembled for each hand. In this case, the big blind is paid by the one who from the assembled nine did it least often. At the same time, when you press the "Quick fold" button, the player is immediately transferred to a new virtual table, which allows you to participate in the game all the time.A new to poker and often overlooked resource in Zoom Poker is hand time. It often doesn't count in Holdem Manager's charts or in the minds of players who come to "try" Zoom after regular games. Meanwhile, most of the features of the format are connected precisely with this aspect.

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i don't play zoom i hate it the format is borin
i just don't like it make poker sad

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
its not my game. i d rather stick to normal cash game

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't like it! I quit playing Zoom tone.

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play sometimes zoom mtt or cash , in zoom cash if i get double my stack i leave table and start now table with starting stack in this way i can win in zoom

zer0ne

zer0ne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Zoom are very good place to start playing poker and take some experience in short time , i mean as a new player .

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
PokerStars still have a few Zoom MTTs. I am not a big fan of the format, so I typically avoid them.
They are very hard... for the index finger (or whatever you use to click the mouse with).

I didn't play many MTTs when I was active online, but damn they are hard to play if you have 8-10 tables up at the same time (not all Zoom, but still).

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't play many MTTs when I was active online, but damn they are hard to play if you have 8-10 tables up at the same time (not all Zoom, but still).
This is exactly why, I avoid them. The faster action can be beneficial, if you only want to play a single MTT. But when you multitable, a Zoom MTT tends to take to much attention away from the other games, you have running. And just like in Zoom cash games its much more difficult to get usefull reads on the opponents.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi everyone,
What’s ur opinions/experience is zoom profitable?
I think so, if you keep stats on players. That's your advantage over the others - analyze and create stats on your opponents who make a quick fold. But it takes time and patience. :unsure:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
On short time I think it ca be profitabile, but un long term playing nope 😁

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
You can't evaluate the opposition and the rake will kill most of your profit. Zoom is a mugs game.

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think the players tend to play more tight, but you have more volume

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played a few times, I don't consider it profitable, the chips run very fast and jumping from tables is even faster