What poker tournament would you like to win sometime in your life?

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to win the sunday million before i call it quits... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Won tickets from satellites four times but was not able to play even once.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win a SCOOP at pokerstars with a $ 215 buy-in. In general, any tournament with a good buy-in)

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning the WSOP

It would be great to win the wsop main event. This is the tournament I would like to win someday. Though the path is still long. lol

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
My target is to win 1st place in the Venom tournament someday, it would be so nice.

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no matter what tournament, the main thing is that the winning amount is big

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to finally win a big one, with the top prize of at least a 100 thousand.

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely winning a Sunday Million tournament or a SCOOP main event will be a life-changing episode for me.

However, for now, I can only play in these tourney through a satellite. Hopefully, I will have a chance to try and make it happened anytime soon.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have yet to win a Cards Chat tournament and I would love to win one of them. Hopefully, one day I can make this wish come true.

Beatlebug

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have yet to win a Cards Chat tournament and I would love to win one of them. Hopefully, one day I can make this wish come true.

Beatlebug

13 years and counting? This sounds too good to be true (or realistic) :dontknow:

P

Player1472

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You betcha!!!! The WSOP!!! I want a bracelet!!! odds of that happening…? Increase with your donations towards my poker tournament fund!

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I liked it, I would say that all by excellence, but for now on the path of my order, first to crown a first place here in CC, I have only been able to a third place and from then on I am sure that I will win many more. On the way to the scoops, I will keep crawling on my way, which is far, then I will try to walk and of course if my patience, luck and perseverance are in my favor ,,,,,,,, I will run ,,, well guys I have to dream of success , of course, if you can achieve ,, discipline ,,, luck that dreams, dreams are ,,,,,, that the variance accompanies you ,,:):):):)

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Winning a Sunday Million or a SCOOP main event would be fantastic
I am sure that I will win at least one of those 2 tournaments

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Any wsop or wpt would be fantastic..

K

Kitsune59

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm European and grew up watching broadcasts from EPT's event, so an EPT main event would be incredible.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would like to win any tournament really, but even participating in a Wsop final would be wonderful!