Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
It brought new life to online poker tourneys. In not so distant future it will be by far the most dominant format.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think they're great. I usually play the SitnGo knockouts on pokerstars. Won a couple of times, so I'm happy enough. 😊

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've been very fond of knockout tournaments lately because they're very good if you knock out a player you get money right away this is a great opportunity to win back the ticket right away and raise money sometimes you even have to play cards that I wouldn't play in such a hand, but to knock out a player who gives a lot of money you take that risk in this tournament

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I like them if you are lucky enough to eliminate some players, you already recover the value of the ticket, although sometimes because you want to get the reward of someone who goes all in I make you pay a hand that you shouldn't, that's my opinion, greetings
Although I don't play tournaments often, if I do, I usually play this format. As you said, if you choose several players, you can already recoup the cost of the ticket. And in the final stage of such tournaments, the prizes for knocking out are much bigger, which is also a big plus. I can also sometimes play mystery bounty tournaments. Here, in general, you can potentially get as much money for one knocked out player as the winner of the same tournament, and it's actually very cool.

Doomrr

Doomrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Knockout tournaments are one of the best things invented in poker

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's possible to win back your buy-in through knockout bounties, but I feel like the variance is higher in knockout tournaments.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have my best results in KO tournaments, but I like them, specially the mystery bounty tournaments on 888poker. It's always a surprise and they usually offers a couple of very nice KO prizes, but never won any of them.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting format ... tickles the nerves)))

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in all of poker, knockout tournaments are the place with the most maniacs and the most bad beats.:)

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be happy you don't necessarily have to arrive at the ITM, I like that. Recover the ticket before the item even arrives.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
KO can be both exciting and potentially profitable. It offers the chance to win not only through traditional tournament payouts but also by accumulating bounties along the way. The format tends to create more engaging and unpredictable gameplay, as players are motivated to actively pursue eliminations. But those hefty bounties can cost your tournament life as well when you're focused on chasing them.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me the most fun tournaments to play online

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
When I play this kind of tournament, I don't focus on the reward I get from knocking out other players.
Play for the final table and the profits come with playing.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like playing Knockout tournaments. The thrill of eliminating players and winning extra prizes with each elimination is an exhilarating experience. In addition, the game's dynamics are intense, with players adopting aggressive strategies to accumulate chips and seek elimination. The feeling of knocking down an opponent and increasing my stack is satisfying. In addition, KO tournaments offer a real chance of a return on investment regardless of whether you make it to the final table. It's a great way to take advantage of competitive poker and seek extra profits with each elimination.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think this is a good solution if you don't have a normal bankroll, because you can borrow some money without getting prizes.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In general, I like them if you are lucky enough to eliminate some players, you already recover the value of the ticket, although sometimes because you want to get the reward of someone who goes all in I make you pay a hand that you shouldn't, that's my opinion, greetings
I couldn't give you an answer, you summed up everything I think.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is always the attraction of the Bounties to consider, they do need a different approach than normal Tournaments because of the added incentive to play more hands when players are getting shorter stacks, So you have to widen your calling ranges, But if you can accrue a big stack the advantages out weigh the disadvantages.
When I tried to build my Bankroll I would play the $1.00 buy-in Bounty games with a fixed bounty on each player, so that if you eliminated 4 players you had your buy-in back, anything extra was all profit, My best result in one was 1st place and 7 out of the 9 Bounties, and they are great fun to play.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like KO tournament, if you are lucky and KO a few, you tournament fee is back home.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Hard to play. Very hard. I play it sometimes, but until now not very successful. Hope I be better.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I like them not overly great at them which I guess is par for the course when it comes to me and MTT's . Don't usually have a problem making the cash unless I'm unlucky. My problem comes when I need to win that one hand to keep alive or when I have a pretty ok stack and am looking good. Then bam I get coolered against a bigger stack or they hit the one outer on the river to bust me. MTT life lol.

What's not too like about having two ways to make some money back?

Cheers!!!

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, i never play but I think if you play with strategy and we’ll you will get money from this kind of tournament.