thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I swear some of these freeroll players only play to hit the raise button. I played today with one guy who kept rebuying into a freeroll tournament and raised every time he had action with no pairs, no high cards, nothing remotely suggesting he would win. He lost like 4 times in a row before he gave up on rebuying. whyyyyyyyyyyy I hate it
He actually won when you get emotional your on tilt..Look my style is trapping in tournaments check check check so ya this person doesnt annoy me i actually hope is this type of a person...I take chances with suited connected cards those small pairs etc...they become a target...I get if is a table doing it sometimes best to wait out...But again this fits my favorite style...ONE you dont know if drunk ::: Two dont know if on tilt:::: Three dont know if just blowing off steam seeing if gets lucky? Ive done this all of it.... Keep your cool remember you truly ONLY need to beat one person one time to win any tournament !! When have that mindset ego can be tempered you can beat that one guy that one hand :) Now you got to make moves based on stack time etc...but a guy early in tournament? blah no sweat wait out pray for table change etc....is always also another event :)