hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion both, but I advise playing in both and drawing the conclusion, good luck

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Satellites are a great way to get into expensive and interesting MTTs. 2003 world champion Chris Moneymaker will probably be happy to subscribe to these words. He won an $86 satellite on PokerStars, flew to Vegas and took home $2.5 million.
This guy really have a beautiful journey!!

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For a begginer player, what do you recommend? Play Micro tournaments or satellites
When I started, I played everything I saw, and this created additional difficulties for me. If I were to start right now, I would definitely focus on micro tournaments. That way I could build up a bankroll and track my progress quite easily.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer micro tournaments. The occasional satellite doesn't hurt but I could never put money into a satellite.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to participate in satellite tournaments where the probability of winning is low. What do you think?

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, for a beginner, the best place to start is with freerolls, namely, CardsChat freerolls and our free course for beginners. Thus, everyone who starts, every beginner, will have a chance to start getting good results from the very beginning of their career.

Poker Tells