How to play JJ?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like pocket jacks. I play them the same way as other pairs. Isolation on the preflop and non-aggressive play on a high board.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a rule, JJ plays with an all in regardless of the situation. I either lose or win
A rule on which u will loose money with in the long run 100% guaranteed.

H

havingfun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
Toss a coin for all in, or fold🤣🤣

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This hand is arguably the most talked about hand and has been the subject of discussions in poker forums for many, many years.

Here is a link to discussion on Cardschat from a few years back for example - some very good advice and discussion here and its worth revisiting old threads for these pearls of wisdom (dig deeper).

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/how-play-j-j-437589/

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
One Eyed Jacks is the only winner when playing the Jacks the other two just fold them lol!!!!!!

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on many factors. I play differently in different situations. If you're looking for a single plan of action with this hand, then you probably won't find such a single plan.

Munchies11

Munchies11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I literally just lost with JJ to A10 pretty funny lol . I raised preflop called . Raised flop turn and river decent size and of course he hits Q on river to complete a straight. I had trips . Fml