Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ok, just wait for the premium hands, to bit the short term luck chasers.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just wondering if it is possible to actually see a flop on 888. There seems to be a constant all in preflop from (Brazil Romania Argentina Ukraine and Belarus players) not just freerolls and low stakes seems to be progressing to the $22 , $55 and $109 tournaments too. It's becoming almost like bingo/lottery.
If you can't beat a easy game like that, the problem it's not really in another players..

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Just wondering if it is possible to actually see a flop on 888. There seems to be a constant all in preflop from (Brazil Romania Argentina Ukraine and Belarus players) not just freerolls and low stakes seems to be progressing to the $22 , $55 and $109 tournaments too. It's becoming almost like bingo/lottery.
I think most of the players act in this way, because they have sime good call and when they play a "low" game tend to make more mistakes

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think I finally found a person who realizes that even in high buy-in tournaments they are playing like this and that it doesn't just happen in freerolls, many believe that in high buy-in tournaments those things don't happen and they do happen.

That happens in tournaments with or without rebuy, including $109 tournaments because I have seen them, they play bingo, lose and re-enter, but to answer your question, yes, it is possible to see the flop, what happens is that well it is a lottery being at a table where the players are a little calmer, you will not always be at tables where you basically feel like they don't let you play

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is possible, but that varies from table to table, there are not always players with that level of madness, in my case sometimes I can lose a little patience and end up playing like them, it is not ideal but there are moments that do not allow me to play and I end up playing the lottery like them

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe you didn't know, but perhaps 50% of poker players consider this game of bingo a lottery. That's why, in fact, half of everyone at the table can play with any junk just hoping for luck. But in any case, poker is a great game that can bring money. The only thing you shouldn't do is make poker your main source of income, because it can lead to trouble.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I remember when PKR.com first started and the only freerolls they offered were a 10 Cent giveaway every 30 minutes or so, They only paid out the top 2 places and they were limited to ten players, but the rule was you could only amass $2 in winnings before you were banned from them.
That was how I started to build a BR on PKR, Then using that money to buy into micro stake games, 5 an 10 Cent games. Funnily enough most players would shove all-in on the very first hand, leaving 2 or 3 players left to fight for the prize money, so all I needed to do is avoid the first couple of hands to get 2nd place, very long process to build up to $2 but it was more like a coin flip in every game, not real Poker.
I eventually built a BR of over $150 before they went into receivership, and when I couldn't log in any more, I thought I had lost everything, I must admit I was a little peeved at first, but when I thought about it, I hadn't lost anything that was mine in the first place, it was all free money, so I wasn't too bothered.
Luckily I received an E-mail from pokerstars telling me that they had bought the player Database and were going to refund all my winnings if I joined PokerStars, I was already a PokerStars Client so it was an easy process to get credited with my PKR winnings, So eventually I didn't lose a thing.
Another reason I am devoted to the PokerStars Site.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everyone can play they way he likes , noone can impose him a specific gameplay way , or else there is no reason to play in the first place . If you like it , if you can have profits , keep on playing . Or adopt and do the same things like them .

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In these low tournaments you will find a lot of recreational activities and don't be surprised by what they do at the tables.