mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
1) Personally I expect 2 or 3 levels, the registration is long as well as the blind change, the disadvantage is the small amount of chips so entering in the end is very risky, everything will depend on how you feel played at the beginning or later

2) No, I will not make a rebuy, I think it is absurd to make it in those tournaments, for example: if the last place awarded wins much less than the cost of the buyback does not make much sense to buy back, obviously your goal is not to play and win the last prize, but I always think of the worst case scenario
(only make rebuy with the option to watch the video)

3) No, I would not add-on either, basically the same thing I said in answer 2 applies, and that adds up if you have already done a rebuy, it would be a bit worse

4) My strategy is simple, do not risk myself from the beginning, always try to be very calm, in freerolls it is very difficult to have a strategy to follow, here the players are more unpredictable than in a paid tournament

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Personally I expect 2 or 3 levels, the registration is long as well as the blind change, the disadvantage is the small amount of chips so entering in the end is very risky, everything will depend on how you feel played at the beginning or later

2) No, I will not make a rebuy, I think it is absurd to make it in those tournaments, for example: if the last place awarded wins much less than the cost of the buyback does not make much sense to buy back, obviously your goal is not to play and win the last prize, but I always think of the worst case scenario
(only make rebuy with the option to watch the video)

3) No, I would not add-on either, basically the same thing I said in answer 2 applies, and that adds up if you have already done a rebuy, it would be a bit worse

4) My strategy is simple, do not risk myself from the beginning, always try to be very calm, in freerolls it is very difficult to have a strategy to follow, here the players are more unpredictable than in a paid tournament

I managed to cash 6 tourney from freebuy so far.
Accumulated $33.40 with ZERO spending:D

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
These are great tournaments. I already managed to win some money. I think the best strategy in these tournaments is to wait for strong cards and thus try to double.
Good luck.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only registered for one freeroll so far...I got an hour into it and the game froze...I'm not mad...stuff happens and I'm sure they are doing everything they can to fix the issues...

As for late or early register it just depends on when I see it or when I get on...I don't mind starting late...more freeroll all-in players gone and real poker starts :)...

I might addon or rebuy into tourney if field is large...

I'm not sure if these freerolls are turbo or reg...if turbo I'll playing a little looser...if reg type tourney I sit back and wait for goods hands to play until it gets deep than play the table...

Good Luck!!!

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 more ITM today
#21 PLO8 i got 2nd with $224 payout...woot!

Total profit till now is $257.80
No rebuy and no addon

21.png

22.png

19.png

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only registered for one freeroll so far...I got an hour into it and the game froze...I'm not mad...stuff happens and I'm sure they are doing everything they can to fix the issues...

As for late or early register it just depends on when I see it or when I get on...I don't mind starting late...more freeroll all-in players gone and real poker starts :)...

I might addon or rebuy into tourney if field is large...

I'm not sure if these freerolls are turbo or reg...if turbo I'll playing a little looser...if reg type tourney I sit back and wait for goods hands to play until it gets deep than play the table...

Good Luck!!!

Please don't use money to "re-buy" or Add-on. There's so many freebuy event everyday. About 6-8 per day. After busted the 3rd time using the Free Re-entry, just wait for the next freebuy to start.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice catch and cash in #21 well done congratulations.:)
Won nothing yet all in on flop type coolers keep getting me shall keep trying.
June week 2

Last edited:
Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 more cashing. Today was good, 4 cashing in a roll.

Total profit: 258.25

23.png

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 more. 11th and 12th cashing from Freebuy.

Total profit: $262.18

27.png

31.png

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 more Cashing yesterday. Went deep in #35 PLO, my AhAdKhJd got knock out by villain when he made his straight draw on the river.

Total cashed events: 16
Total profit: $267.62

32.png

34.png

35.png

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My general strategy on these free rolls is to initially play tight and get it in with premiums. For some reason, I get called with AA/AK/KK up against Ax and worse pretty frequently. Suckouts may happen but in those cases I just suck it up and move to the next freeroll, at least not a lot of time was wasted. Later I'll play more carefully, of course

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

starts as soon as you can you only get 1000 chips at most of them and some you are allowed to re enter if you watch a promo video so you need to take advantage of that early on. Considering game play you have to be carefull with what hands you choose to play since reading if an opponent is good or fishing may sometimes be hard

Top 10 Games