amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Shove its the best,i believe,unless you know for sure that they will fold,i think you must adapt to every table,so try to know you oponent and you will know the best answer,but shove its the standard good
God bless
No, raising will always be the best option. Limp and jam will always be the worst decisions. Reasons: by limping, you will give yourself chances to play the spot with more than one person, and this is very bad, because, when more players participate in the hand, your chance of losing increases; When we play jam, we will only draw from strong hands and that often won't happen. Note: the shorter we have 5/12 bbs, more or less then we can jam because our shoving range will be wider and we will receive calls with a wider range too, but we need to be aware of our opponents' stacks.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, raising will always be the best option. Limp and jam will always be the worst decisions. Reasons: by limping, you will give yourself chances to play the spot with more than one person, and this is very bad, because, when more players participate in the hand, your chance of losing increases; When we play jam, we will only draw from strong hands and that often won't happen. Note: the shorter we have 5/12 bbs, more or less then we can jam because our shoving range will be wider and we will receive calls with a wider range too, but we need to be aware of our opponents' stacks.
I dont know about that,pro players said that shove was the best aways,if you just raise you wont extract the amount of value you could,if you will get called from weaker hands they probably are already stronger then the aces in flop or turn to keep putting chips in the table,if you shove,you can get one or two stacks sometimes,if you raise,you can use the most powerful hand pre flop in the game to extract value in flop,maybe turn and lose chips to a lot of two pairs and stronger hands,shove really feels like the better option XD
God bless

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I shove all in. Sometimes I slow play em. What kind of strategies do you use with Aces in MTT’s. And any bad beat stories about them would be fun to hear :)

My BB story.. I have AA with my opponent flipping over AK.. board goes 56789 to chop it up lol
Hi
There are different tournaments, different stages, different situations and opponents. So I play depending on the situation, but I definitely never go all-in :)
Good luck :)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Slowplay is evil. You need to have the first nuts to slowplay, otherwise it can become very painful.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends on stage of tourney , stack , position . Deep and EP i might try to set a trap , get a raise , some more to call this raise then act accordingly...

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont know about that,pro players said that shove was the best aways,if you just raise you wont extract the amount of value you could,if you will get called from weaker hands they probably are already stronger then the aces in flop or turn to keep putting chips in the table,if you shove,you can get one or two stacks sometimes,if you raise,you can use the most powerful hand pre flop in the game to extract value in flop,maybe turn and lose chips to a lot of two pairs and stronger hands,shove really feels like the better option XD
God bless
Straight shoving is horrible, you won't get much out of it, because you will only get called cooler, the vast majority of the time. If you shove vs 3bet from a guy who doesn't fold anything, that's a good thing, because generally you'll stalk these guys.